Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo #2
Me again, this time after about a few years of gmod, i decided to once again do a profile makeover
my new steam name is now Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-tart
now that i think about it, i think the first account name i had when i joined dinkleberg's ttt server was brokensink or abrokenchair
i dont even remember, i play gmod too much and im pretty much sleep-deprived or dead.
other than that, nice to meet you all again and i went from ThotThot to this abomination.
also: 
No one: "                         "

ThotThot: *breathes*
Lycan: "ThotThot to you: ok first of all, fuck you"

Also on a side note: is it possible to change account names on the forums or no?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(06-18-2019, 10:17 PM)ThotThot Wrote: Me again, this time after about a few years of gmod, i decided to once again do a profile makeover
my new steam name is now Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-tart
now that i think about it, i think the first account name i had when i joined dinkleberg's ttt server was brokensink or abrokenchair
i dont even remember, i play gmod too much and im pretty much sleep-deprived or dead.
other than that, nice to meet you all again and i went from ThotThot to this abomination.
also: 
No one: "                         "

ThotThot: *breathes*
Lycan: "ThotThot to you: ok first of all, fuck you"

Also on a side note: is it possible to change account names on the forums or no?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You have to change your steam name and re-log on forums
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Welcome to the server totally new person no one has ever met
hi
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Great name mate- Its nice to meet you
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
welcome back to the forums and gmod
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott