Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Apology
I would like to apologies to the admins and past admins for the trolling I did On the forum.
and would like personally to apologies to the Big Brother Sharky (Micheal) for causing the issues with the server he felt he could share.

Im a big troll and mainly get my attitude from CSGO. What I should have realised is that Gmod is diferent and there are rules within the server that I need to follow.

This is a goodbye - Played probably once ore twice and would like to apologies to The staff members of PH.

Its a great server and I dont want to bring it down.

Regards Accel  / Timmy / [Green]Moderate / 

Goodbye
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
At least you apologised but you should at least know better with Gmod Rules and CSGO rules, but now since you finally realised you should at least pay Sharky of what you done to cause the issue.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott