Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lemme get uuuh test mod
Ingame Name: Swan Police

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24536277

Time Played: 299.92 hours 

When First Joined: A long ass time ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST, usually play before bed. Typically up late on weekends and weeknights. 

Sponsor(s): I didn't ask anyone oops

Rank Desired: test mod

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Ban people and gag Lycan. Also several members of the community have me added on snapchat and discord, so I can be reached when I'm away from my computer. I usually carry my laptop which would let me moderate the server from anywhere.

Why you want to help the community: I usually play pretty late on weekdays or down times, which is typically when TTT turns into some fury road shit. I work 2nd shift and get off at midnight, so I would mostly be playing from like 1 to 4 EST. A time when the server needs more monitoring.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Hell yeah brother https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...t-an-unban

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Hell nah brother

How did you find us?: I think I used good ol' source legacy browser. dink ttt has been a tabbed favorite on gmod for me for a good number of years.

Other: I know I don't play as much as I used to and that I had a tendency to get rowdy on weekends, but I'm kinda chilled out now. I don't wanna speak for others and say anyone would vouch for me, but I feel like I'm decently well regarded on the forums and in the game. If y'all think I should or shouldn't be a test mod, let me know what you think. 
@"swan police" You need a Sponsor to apply for Staff. Refer to the thread I've provided below, otherwise this Application is Invalid. You must also apply for Trusted before Test Mod.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Changes-To-TTT-Staff-Apps