Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You can (Not) apply for T-Mod
(07-09-2019, 06:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 that was a toxic response for someone attempting to rank up for staff

How exactly is his response toxic?
(07-09-2019, 06:59 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 06:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 that was a toxic response for someone attempting to rank up for staff

Hani brought up a good point and was immediately struck with the unnecessary ad hominem by battons

"I would like to note that while I have said this, you yourself have said that you hate most people on the server and have not liked getting on in the past. @Hani"

What is the purpose of this response? There is no reason to say this other than to attack Hani.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-09-2019, 07:09 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 06:59 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:

Hani brought up a good point and was immediately struck with the unnecessary ad hominem by battons

"I would like to note that while I have said this, you yourself have said that you hate most people on the server and have not liked getting on in the past. @Hani"

What is the purpose of this response? There is no reason to say this other than to attack Hani.

I don't see how pointing out a slight hypocrisy is considered toxic behavior. If that was the case, half of the people who have commented on this app, including myself, would be community banned.

edit: changed to include the edits to your response
+1 Hes been a trusted for a while he's a pretty good staff member when I do see him play and I believe he would be a great Tmod.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Can we stop derailing this thread with the back and forth bickering, the instigating and just plain snarky comments? This application is supposed to help the admins make a decision, and let Battons know his strong points, as well as actual  things he needs to work on as he moves up as a staff member. Look back on this entire thread and ask yourself if it's really worth adding more fuel to the fire before someone else makes a response that upsets another 3-5 people that are lurking on the thread, and then causes one or two of them to lash back with another post that upsets even more people. Please just leave your votes and move on. . .

Edit: And also, if you don't know him as a staff member, don't play on the server often, just basically don't know the applicant, there really isn't a need to post on their application. Please give some solid feedback that is helpful.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Initially, when I was first asked to post a comment, preferably a positive comment, I denied. I didn't want to lie on a promotion application. 
I agree with Avi. I really do. After sitting in the background and watching each response between Discord and the forums I personally do not believe you need or should be promoted to Test Mod. You, in a way lash at those who do not have the same opinion as you do and/or those who do not do what you want them to, i.e. examples provided to the TTT Admins. You claim maturity then act in the most childish way by turning things around on others and making it out to be different than it was originally meant to be. You cock rude attitudes towards those who do have an opposing opinion as you and call those who do "fakes" as well as fishing positive comments from what you call friends. 
This is criticism and you are not taking it as well as you should be able to. It gets harder as you move up because they get tighter around you and expect more out of you than previously. Moving up to this position is exactly what Avi said and again I will say I agree with what she stated, "While you seem to know how to handle things on the server from what others have said, being tmod and staff in general means more than just how you are on the server, but discord, the forums, and with staff discussions. ", if you have any other questions feel free to PM me if you are confused about anything. 
All in all, good luck.
Edit: I may have said some things in an incorrect way as it is late for me and I am sick and droggy.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(07-09-2019, 09:12 PM)JustKuono Wrote: Initially, when I was first asked to post a comment, preferably a positive comment, I denied. I didn't want to lie on a promotion application. 
I agree with Avi. I really do. After sitting in the background and watching each response between Discord and the forums I personally do not believe you need or should be promoted to Test Mod. You, in a way lash at those who do not have the same opinion as you do and/or those who do not do what you want them to, i.e. examples provided to the TTT Admins. You claim maturity then act in the most childish way by turning things around on others and making it out to be different than it was originally meant to be. You cock rude attitudes towards those who do have an opposing opinion as you and call those who do "fakes" as well as fishing positive comments from what you call friends. 
This is criticism and you are not taking it as well as you should be able to. It gets harder as you move up because they get tighter around you and expect more out of you than previously. Moving up to this position is exactly what Avi said and again I will say I agree with what she stated, "While you seem to know how to handle things on the server from what others have said, being tmod and staff in general means more than just how you are on the server, but discord, the forums, and with staff discussions. ", if you have any other questions feel free to PM me if you are confused about anything. 
All in all, good luck.

While I appreciate the comment attempting to judge Battons' character, I feel as if your recent breakup with him has made you biased against him, and I would like to point out that not only are you inactive on the server, but you exhibit many, if not all of the negative qualities that you claim Battons to have.

Before you call me a hypocrite because you think my comment is biased due to our problems recently, know that you've been shown to have these problematic qualites long before you and I started having issues.
(07-09-2019, 09:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 09:12 PM)JustKuono Wrote: Initially, when I was first asked to post a comment, preferably a positive comment, I denied. I didn't want to lie on a promotion application. 
All in all, good luck.

While I appreciate the comment attempting to judge Battons' character, I feel as if your recent breakup with him has made you biased against him, and I would like to point out that not only are you inactive on the server, but you exhibit many, if not all of the negative qualities that you claim Battons to have.

Before you call me a hypocrite because you think my comment is biased due to our problems recently, know that you've been shown to have these problematic qualites long before you and I started having issues.
I am answering unbiased at this moment, nor am I calling anyone a hypocrite. I asked multiple other members of the community about this issue before responding. May I also note that this is not my promotion application so please do not try putting me on the spot for someone else.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
It's almost like the thing that I said would happen... happened...
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
This entire thread is a joke all i see is back and forth between the applicant and who I'm assuming is his friend group with people who -1 and or voices their concerns.
[Image: J6yUs0g]