Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay so what music can you and can NOT listen too?
(04-27-2019, 06:40 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 05:31 PM)Fisher Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 05:24 PM)Happy Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 05:10 PM)Fisher Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 05:05 PM)Foxka Wrote: I think you missed a letter there lol

eeeh there music is missing everything

rappers*

There music is rape there not rappers - just a bunch of kids that talk about drugs and guns for eg 6ix9ine

6ixn9ne wasn't a mumble rapper tho? just because you rap about guns and drugs doesn't make you a mumble rapper lol.

I usually only listen to hip hop but I'm fine listening to  anything  but heavy metal

Well anyone with Lil in there name
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
no heavy metal no country

except old town road, shit slaps
To answer your question with extreme accuracy; I can physically listen to all music. I am sure everyone here can do the same.
(04-27-2019, 09:37 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote: To answer your question with extreme accuracy; I can physically listen to all music. I am sure everyone here can do the same.

Wow... I thought no one was able too. You sir are the first person I have ever known to be able to do this
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Can: instrumental, rap, rock,hip hop, country, jazz 
Can’t: country rap, heavy metal
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
this thread.. lol!
I can listen to just about everything.

But the things that I listen to the least is country and mumble rap.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
so many wrong opinions here
as a man who listens to all genre's i have somethings to say

1.) stop hating on country and stop referring old town road, otr is garbage, and country music (atleast modern country music) is quite tolerable if you're going past billboard / mainstream artist, aka southern accent farmer yee haw shit, while some of that is enjoyable, most "better" country music isnt like that

2.) stop hating on "mumble rap", i used to hate mumble rap as a child, but now that i've grown up i've realized how influential it is in the grand scheme of things, labeling a rapper you dont like as "mumble rap" is also stupid, because theres nothing wrong with mumble rap. the best analogy i can use for mumble rap is, sometimes the sound of someones voice and the speed at which they are "mumble rapping" at perfectly juxtaposes with an instrumental. "mumble rap" is in a different lane, its not for someone looking for the slightest bit of production complexity or lyrical prowess, its there to soothe your ears and sell, treat it as it is, fire.

3.) stop hating on metal / heavy metal in general, all though i dont listen to alot of death metal (that shit is wild) ever since i was about 11 i've been listening to fairly mainstream / somewhat non mainstream rock / metal / heavy metal artist and all i can say is its not just "screaming", alot of the "screaming" you are hearing is written specifically to carefully crafted instrumentals played by the band. heavy metal / metal / rock is literally made to evoke emotion. it's a great genre if you don't immediately discriminate against it and just a little bit of digging and you'll find a song, an album, hell even a band that you like

4.) anyone who listens to rap and does not like rock / listens to rock and does not like rap has brain damage. simply put, both of these genre's borrow so much from each other, that i wouldn't give a shit if you said your favorite artist was limp bizkit, thats still a huge example (albeit mainstream) of why these two genres go together hand in hand

5.) nightcore is amazing stop slandering it its like taking your favorite song and feeding it crack amazing for adrenaline and ADHD victims

6.) jazz music, i dont understand what there isnt to like about jazz music, my favorite sub-genre of jazz is watercolors / smooth jazz and honestly don't understand what there is to dislike, lots of pure talent in the genre

any arguments of "[enter genre here] isn't even music its just [stupid statement]" reveal that you have significant brain damage, yes even if you are majoring in music / have extensive music knowledge, shut the fuck up

i enjoy every genre of music, every single one. i listen to music very technically and focus on specific parts of songs rather than taking all of the sounds at face value. as an editor, listening to any genre is easy to me because i can picture creating the perfect art / video to any type of song

im not joking, give me a song from any genre and i will most likely enjoy it and then end up editing and making a video to it

i can't really say i have a phase though, as every month i'm going through phases of music and constantly leave certain genres behind

as a child my main genres were edm, rap, and rock but as of now i listen to mostly rap, alt rock, and indie music.

tl;dr - i like all music and you should listen you dont like because you'll 99% find something you'll like and more like that something you like in that genre

a song i like and listen to quite frequently and appreciate the musical "bravery" needed to create a track like this. do not click this if you have sensitive ears, and i guess a volume warning.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
I honestly believe that all types of music have songs that show how great the genre is. With that being said I can't stand mumble rap and screamo J and K Pop is also hot garbage.
[Image: syr6oudgvye21.jpg]