Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love you all its been fun
I thought this was a farewell post. I now want to beat you with a ruler. Or ban you for 10 years again. When I first joined the server, I thought that you were just a squeaky little bitch that shouldn't own a mic. As I got to know you, I realized that you are a good person who cares about the server and community. I really hope you get trusted this time around. Even in the short time I've been here, I've seen you mature a lot.
(06-22-2019, 12:16 PM)Vanitas Wrote: Why the fuck i am laughing so hard HAHAHAHA Cringy level 1 So you join yesterday and call someone dad and get Called by a kid or something wait you can't type you said Feal How old are you? 11 and you think joined yesterday laughed with my friends and got Welcomed by staff i am friends with everyone i am ready to be a staff! No Wtf You are not ready nooby -this no hate just telling the truth

-greeting Bendy

I've never seen you around, but judging by your post, you're completely immature and your "friends" are probably edgy 13 year olds who think calling people squeakers and laughing at their voice is funny. Not sure if you actually read the post, but he's been here for a year and is beloved by this community. Grow up.
(06-20-2019, 11:01 PM)daeganislegit4Trusted Wrote: I  joined dinks ttt today, and ever since then I have felt welcomed by everyone all staff  who helped me the day I joined I remember and want to be like. I feal  like I have gotten closer with everyone on the server. I have some good laughs with a lot of you guys and never want it to stop. I get told I'm the child of the server but I want to be more and hopefully soon I can accomplish my goal of being Trusted. Happy one year love you guys. Tell me if I missed some people 

#Daegan4Trusted
@"Derp"  thanks for all the laug[Image: Ra7gBMhCQW_tYlyFqh-ErQ.png]hs poo poo head. love you dad[Image: 2NXAujpoR_OByd8yjE0ruw.png]
@Penguinslayer4 thanks for sticking up for me when you're on and not aborting me. ily mom 
@"Lycan"  thanks for being the person I turn to for advice even if you hate it .(and me)
@Laced Xanax *BFFFFFFFFFFF* thanks for the micspam and being one of the first people to greet me 
@"killerZoreo"  #bankiller410years
@DuckBentley pedo 
@Scoovie So with black people. thanks for all your tea. love you bb
@Deadpool thanks for not keeping me banned the first time 
@"Traitor" thanks for all the abuse 
@matt_st3 (Strongrule)  thank you for the life advice
@Gabe  you were another one of the people to first greet me I'm glad to see you be admin
@Raider Hanks thanks for being helpful and greeting me when I joined 
@"Burrito Bowl" my ex dad you left for cigs and didnt come back, but I always have good laughs with you
@"Nuru"  thanks for always being a seconded mom and being so nice ..... and short  
@Trombowen thanks for greeting me and the laughs
@jimbo thanks for being a boomer
-1 For being mean
Why the fuck i am laughing so hard HAHAHAHA Cringy level 1 So you join yesterday and call someone dad and get Called by a kid or something wait you can't type you said Feal How old are you? 11 and you think joined yesterday laughed with my friends and got Welcomed by staff i am friends with everyone i am ready to be a staff! No Wtf You are not ready nooby -this no hate just telling the truth

-greeting Bendy
(06-22-2019, 12:21 PM)Vanitas Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 11:01 PM)daeganislegit4Trusted Wrote: I  joined dinks ttt today, and ever since then I have felt welcomed by everyone all staff  who helped me the day I joined I remember and want to be like. I feal  like I have gotten closer with everyone on the server. I have some good laughs with a lot of you guys and never want it to stop. I get told I'm the child of the server but I want to be more and hopefully soon I can accomplish my goal of being Trusted. Happy one year love you guys. Tell me if I missed some people 

#Daegan4Trusted
@"Derp"  thanks for all the laug[Image: Ra7gBMhCQW_tYlyFqh-ErQ.png]hs poo poo head. love you dad[Image: 2NXAujpoR_OByd8yjE0ruw.png]
@Penguinslayer4 thanks for sticking up for me when you're on and not aborting me. ily mom 
@"Lycan"  thanks for being the person I turn to for advice even if you hate it .(and me)
@Laced Xanax *BFFFFFFFFFFF* thanks for the micspam and being one of the first people to greet me 
@DuckBentley pedo 
@Gabe  you were another one of the people to first greet me I'm glad to see you be admin
@"Burrito Bowl" my ex dad you left for cigs and didnt come back, but I always have good laughs with you
@"Nuru"  thanks for always being a seconded mom and being so nice ..... and short  
-1 For being mean
Why the fuck i am laughing so hard HAHAHAHA Cringy level 1 So you join yesterday and call someone dad and get Called by a kid or something wait you can't type you said Feal How old are you? 11 and you think joined yesterday laughed with my friends and got Welcomed by staff i am friends with everyone i am ready to be a staff! No Wtf You are not ready nooby -this no hate just telling the truth

-greeting Bendy

The fuck
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(06-22-2019, 12:21 PM)Vanitas Wrote:

#Daegan4Trusted
@DuckBentley pedo 
-1 For being mean

-greeting Bendy

Might wanna go get checked for a stroke bud, either that or it is about time you learn about punctuation.
Hey look, a cute kitty
[Image: 0qtBp7y.jpg]
(06-22-2019, 12:21 PM)Vanitas Wrote: -1 For being mean

-greeting Bendy
This isn't the place for this and isn't relevant to the thread at all. "this is no hate just telling the truth." 1. what you said is not the truth and 2. it may not be "hate," but it is immature and is not needed around here. Grow up.
I was framed