Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rice...Lovely rice...
My family normally eats it at least once a day. Rice is cheap where I live and a great filler
Same here, my family uses a lot of rice. We mostly use it for fish and rice (salmon) , and fried rice. I also do like it with just butter or even ketchup depending whats on thr side. It is cheap and can be used for tons of other meals.
(06-22-2019, 11:43 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: @Hani is the rice and sushi goddess

Wtf this server is racist and toxic please ban this fool
(06-22-2019, 01:51 PM)Hani Wrote:

I did not mean any racism to this forum, i was only curious if other foreign countries not from asia also ate rice 24/7, I did not mean offense, i can take down this thread if you want please forgive me.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish
(06-22-2019, 02:03 PM)DIМIТЯI DД M∃ДT TЯEЁ Wrote:

I did not mean any racism to this forum, i was only curious if other foreign countries not from asia also ate rice 24/7, I did not mean offense, i can take down this thread if you want please forgive me.

Oh no not you I meant burrito thank u though friend for being so kind
(06-22-2019, 02:07 PM)Hani Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 02:03 PM)DIМIТЯI DД M∃ДT TЯEЁ Wrote:

Oh no not you I meant burrito thank u though friend for being so kind

Ah ok I see, sorry though if I made any offense to you.

(06-22-2019, 01:38 PM)Dopey Wrote: Same here, my family uses a lot of rice. We mostly use it for fish and rice (salmon) , and fried rice. I also do like it with just butter or even ketchup depending whats on thr side. It is cheap and can be used for tons of other meals.
Yup thats true, btw if your cooking fried rice and you might have powdered Turmeric stored with you, mix it well with the rice, its healthy and adds a nice yellow color if you mix it right.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5566788]

"Chaos is a ladder. And my goatee makes me hotter than Dorne." - Petyr Baelish