Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
honest question
i called out i was shooting a prop and while i was shooting it someone walked in front of my shots, i was slayed even though they knew i was shooting the prop is that rdm because meanwhile a few maps prior i  was defending myself from an rdmer and when i ided the body a staff member killed me but i reported them and they werent slayed and i have no clue why

im just getting really pissed at staff because i have reported upwards to 10+ people in the last couple weeks for rdming me and thy NEVER get slain and im never told why when its clearly rdm, yet i can sneeze and get slain for rdm and i feel like the staff is teaming against me and whenever i voice my concerns i get insulted and told im acting like a baby and being childish
You started shooting a prop. You stopped. After you had stopped for about a two seconds while you say in your report response you were "reaiming at it", I moved forward not expecting you to start shooting at it again. You had your back very close to the wall and in that room there wasn't much space for me to maneuver any other way around without being in front of you.

It was my t round. Had it been any other round I would've just forgiven you but the fact that you went on about this for a long time when it's just one slay really made me glad I didn't. You don't deserve the slay so much for killing me imo as much as you do for going on and making yourself out to be this victim of great injustice perpetrated against you on the scale of the Holocaust.

People get slayed for mistakes all the time. Next time when you stop shooting and you see somebody walking infront of you after you had ceased shooting for a few seconds, don't start again.
why you gotta shoot props
(02-28-2017, 02:27 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: You started shooting a prop. You stopped. After you had stopped for about a two seconds while you say in your report response you were "reaiming at it", I moved forward not expecting you to start shooting at it again. You had your back very close to the wall and in that room there wasn't much space for me to maneuver any other way around without being in front of you.

It was my t round. Had it been any other round I would've just forgiven you but the fact that you went on about this for a long time when it's just one slay really made me glad I didn't. You don't deserve the slay so much for killing me imo as much as you do for going on and making yourself out to be this victim of great injustice perpetrated against you on the scale of the Holocaust.

People get slayed for mistakes all the time. Next time when you stop shooting and you see somebody walking infront of you after you had ceased shooting for a few seconds, don't start again.

Not RDMing take priortiy over shooting a Turtle. When reviewing the report, I perseved that as RDM, so I took the approprate mesures that fall under RDM. It couldnt be cross fire becasue you were shooting a non explosive prop. You were simply playing with a turtle. You took the slay, so I dont see what the problem is now. If there ever is any staff RDMing you and no one is answering the reports, then personally message, or @ us and we will look into it. The one thing I promised when becoming staff is to be completely unbaised of the person, and to look into each case. Which is what I did.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
1: Why would you be shooting a prop play the game
2: Its one round get over it
(02-28-2017, 11:53 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: 1: Why would you be shooting a prop play the game
2: Its one round get over it

I thought this was for prophunt at first.
(02-28-2017, 02:40 AM)tons4583 Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 02:27 AM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: You started shooting a prop. You stopped. After you had stopped for about a two seconds while you say in your report response you were "reaiming at it", I moved forward not expecting you to start shooting at it again. You had your back very close to the wall and in that room there wasn't much space for me to maneuver any other way around without being in front of you.

Not RDMing take priortiy over shooting a Turtle. When reviewing the report, I perseved that as RDM, so I took the approprate mesures that fall under RDM. It couldnt be cross fire becasue you were shooting a non explosive prop. You were simply playing with a turtle. You took the slay, so I dont see what the problem is now. If there ever is any staff RDMing you and no one is answering the reports, then personally message, or @ us and we will look into it. The one thing I promised when becoming staff is to be completely unbaised of the person, and to look into each case. Which is what I did.

I just realized I quoted the wrong person. Oh well.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]