Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt
(06-22-2019, 02:21 PM)Vanitas Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 01:57 PM)Avi Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 01:50 PM)Vanitas Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 01:29 PM)Avi Wrote: Hello Vanitas, I was the staff member that banned you for hacking. This was done via ban request with evidence provided here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...as-hacking

From what I saw in the video provided with timestamps, it looked like you had some kind of aimlock with no recoil/spread as well as esp hacks. 

Based on this, unless other staff disagree with this conclusion or you can give a logical explanation for these things, I will say -1 to an unban and -1 to a reduction. Hacking is a serious offense and using hacks on the server in my opinion is something that shouldn't allow for an unban.

If someone knows that they are being spectated is not hacking is Being smart And Knowing that is not a hack that doesn't exist if thay does exist then only people that don't has a brain uses it thankyou
Spectator detection is a hack (I have screenshots of other people using such hacks with the list printed on their screen so it is real). Even if you weren't using that, care to explain the aimlock toggle, esp, and no recoil/spread?
Aiming like a pro.
"Aiming like a pro". Saying that does not help your case. Unless you can prove that you actually do have some sort of great accuracy in which case you should also realize that if you land all your shots that a prop would die quickly. Reducing recoil out any sort of up/down movement from what I know is one of the hardest things to do. So to sit here and suggest that you do this is garbage because this happens every time you shoot the gun.

Messages In This Thread
Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt - by Vanitas - 06-22-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt - by Avi - 06-22-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt - by Avi - 06-22-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt - by §0The §4Zenful §6Pikachu - 06-22-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Dinklebergs: Banned from prophunt - by Avi - 06-22-2019, 02:31 PM