Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Random TTT Suggestions
Hiya~ I've never really made a thread regarding any suggestions I have for the TTT server since I didn't really think any of them would be any good to hear... But I think some of these ideas are pretty cool, so I want to share them now. Some of these may have already been said before, and the only things I'm knowledgeable about are modelling and animations.. so the other stuff that I talk about I don't know if it's even possible to be done on the server.

First off, an obvious one that I've thought for a while now..and I believe has already been mentioned a ton... Pets can't have their own slot in the point shop, correct? Because the shop limits what can actually be done with preset slots that can't be changed or added to I believe. On the other servers, we use the trail slot for actual trails, but on TTT we don't use them. However.. we do have pets, that follow us around, similar to a trail. If possible, it would be nice to put the pets in the trail section, so that an accessory slot can be used on something else. The same thing goes for the jump pack. It's basically thought of as an essential, right? So it's kind of sad that we have to waste an accessory slot on it. Either of these somehow being moved into the trail spot would be a lot better in my opinion than how we have it set up currently. Or if possible to add another accessory slot entirely, but I don't know if the point shop has the capabilities to add  another slot

Another thing I've noticed is the Chloe model. It's honestly a really beautiful model, and I'm totally not biased because it was one of my suggestions to add or anything... But even though I love that model so much, I was kind of forced to stop using it, because with the custom melee weapons, it adds a third arm onto the middle of my screen whenever I have my lightsaber out. There is also this weird thing sometimes when I would hold a weapon where the arm would be kinda stretched and have an indent in the middle that looked weird. Instead of removing the model, I suggest editing it so that the arm/hand issues won't happen. 

Sorry if these weren't any helpful, but I'd like to have a discussion about these two things on this thread because these are the main two things that slightly bother me when it comes to the server. Thank you for reading ^-^ 
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================