Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temp ban maybe?(STEAM_0:1:81852610)(STEAM_0:0:467017205)
Ingame name: Nog, Sim

Ingame Steam ID's: Sim(STEAM_0:1:81852610), Nog(STEAM_0:0:467017205)

Potential Witness: Oddbodd, LoveCanBloomOnaBattlefield, The LandShip

Reason to Ban: Constant team switching, harrassment

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmLvduKcsH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctsx4UTscgw

Other: I came onto the server with quite a few players, calling these two out. I had gone and spectated Nog, and noticed he wasn't shy at all during that round. I then forceswapped nogand sim just switched over right afterwards. When sim wouldnt stay on his friends team I kicked him and he came back not long after. I forceswaped one of them hoping they would stay on the same team.After enough of the team switching I kicked both of them , and ofc they came back once more. Before I  called for some help ,these two were egging me and oddbodd,saying we couldn't do anything. But when Alora had joined, sim had made a comment on her as well in chat, saying hi and to ban him. 

I apologize for there were a few times I had tab+shift menu up and ulx, I was jus trying to load up discord and had to resort to the mobile at the time.
+1 to ban, they were friends trying to stay on opposite teams fair enough to assume for ghosting. They were constant team switching, and some stuff in other lead to believe they were trolling.
I believe you jumped the gun when you kicked them at 1st, but they kept swapping enough for a ban.

[gBan] Alora has banned Sim - Duration: 720 minutes! (teamswapping)
[gBan] Alora has banned Nog - Duration: 720 minutes! (teamswapping)

Ty for the report
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]