Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff
Ingame Name: tspixler06                                                                                                                                       Steam ID: 76561198453376005                                                                                                                             Time Played: 12h 4min                                                                                                                                           When First Joined: i'm really sorry but i don't know                                                                                                Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): i can play any day of the week after 3pm im in eastern daylight time                                                                                                                                                                     Rank Desired: trusted                                                                                                                                           Current Rank: nothing but soon to be member                                                                                                       What can you do to help the community?: I can help people when the need it and keep order if you need something i can help you                                                                                                                                                        Why do you want to help the community?: i want to help people because lots of people need help and im here to help them                                                                                                                                                                   Have you previously been banned?: no and not on any other servers                                                                        Have you previously applied for staff?: no                                                                                                                 How did you find us?: you where the top server and ran the best so i stayed here                                                       Other: if you ever need me for anything even if its because your sad call me at [REMOVED FOR SAFTEY] also i do have a mic
+1 i really enjoyed that you pushed through all the negativity and actually applied for staff. I have never seen you before but i believe you should have trusted because you are very good at hiding your words in your application so you must be good at prop hunt
+1 it looks like you worked really hard on this application, and that shows damn well dedication.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Prophunt at it's finest
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position

60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
   1 Month in the Community
   An Introduction Thread on the Forums
   Active Membership in our Discord Server.

Specific Staff Positions

Trusted

Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Post on the Forums at the Very Minimum).

You meet none of these requirements, therefore I've locked this.
Please work on getting your hours in, making an introduction post, and along with that, meeting the rest of the requirements.

You may not reapply until 7/24/19.