Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addition to map specific rules
As of right now in the motd, it isn't kosable to trap people in the suicide room on 67th way, this should be added to the map specific rules because it is the same as trapping people in the freezer on school or killing people with traps on richland/crummycradle. 

(ttt_67thway_v14)
yes I aslo think that should be kosable I was trapped in the room once and couldn't kos it was dumb
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I would say that falls under 
  • Activating traps with the intent to kill someone
(06-25-2019, 03:24 PM)Connar Wrote: I would say that falls under 
  • Activating traps with the intent to kill someone
This would indeed correctly fall under this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yeah I agree that would fall under trap thing, because it is a trap with a discrete, visible button possible to activate by anyone.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I've locked @Dildo Shwaggins in a jail cell on 67th before when he was traitor. He harpooned me, then an innocent let him out, quickly leading to death by stupidity.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(06-25-2019, 05:18 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: I've locked @Dildo Shwaggins in a jail cell on 67th before when he was traitor.  He harpooned me, then an innocent let him out, quickly leading to death by stupidity.

I would equate that to the cell on Crummycradle since it just severely limits movement, though if no T buddies come to your aid it could be delay on their part
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]