Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music In PH
I’m not really in favour of this. It’s more work for the staff and personally I’m usually listening to music on discord or Spotify while playing anyway. Also it will just turn into arguments with what people want played.
The majority of people that I have seen for this are people who listen to music in Discord or have access to such things in their discords that I have seen that they can easily use. Even though a server I was previously a part of had a library set up with only certain songs allowed, where users would have to spend some of their in game points to use. They could make suggestions of songs to add but could not play anything that was already in the library. They also had it set up so you had a time limit to wait (I think 15 minutes) before you could queue another song to avoid the same person playing the same song repeatedly. However, this was also easily abused constantly making it so that most of the regulars had the jukebox muted a majority of the time anyways. I think this is more trouble than what it is worth. Especially since we already have issues constantly to deal with anyways.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army