Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I don't think i ever made a real one
Ive been gone for a while and a lot of new players have come to Dinks in that time so I figure it a good time as any to do a new intro post.

I'm Sember Uno. My real name is Joe, I'm 30 and I live in Florida. I first came to Dinks around December of 2017 and have been more or less here ever since. I'm primarily a PH player and rarely venture to other servers. Other games I play are Doom, ARK, The Forrest, Subnautica, pretty much any single player source game but I'm mostly a emulator gamer. I've been a professional musician since I was 16 and am also a certified automotive technician. When I was in high school I was accepted to the Memphis College of Art on a full scholarship for 3D arts but dropped out my senior year to go on tour. 

If I'm not huttled over a keyboard then I'm probably lost in the woods looking for mushrooms or playing my drums.

Anyway I'm Sember and I'm always in the background doing things even if I'm not active in server. I'm always here to help when people need it.
Hi Sember nice to see a new intro and hope to see you around ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
hi there stranger
[Image: J6yUs0g]
desember : )
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Hey Sember nice intro mushroomman welcome to the forums thing again hopefully we will play at some point
Hey there new person, enjoy your time here  :P

But welcome back and hope to see ya around
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

howdy, come to ttt
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
One of my favorite people finally with a real intro on the forums. Hola amigo.
Greetings florida man
Why hello Joe! Glad to see you back around! XD