Poll: add nuclear power
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
50.00%
3 50.00%
no
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TTT] Map Suggestions
@JesseTheUndeadCowboy  Easy with the map suggestions, dude. You've made four posts in a row, let some other people post some suggestions up.

OT:
While I haven't played Among Us yet, I've seen a couple of TTT maps based off it that might be good to add to the server, the ones with the best quality I've found so far are: 
  • ttt_auskeld - Based off of the Skeld map from the original game that makes heavy use of HL2 textures but it also has traitor-accessible vents.
  • ttt_skeld - Based off of the Skeld map from the original game that uses cartoonish textures that emulate the style of the original game.
  • ttt_mirahq - Based off of the Mira HQ map from the original game and it's by the same author of the above map. It once again uses cartoonish textures that emulate the style of the original game.
  • ttt_polus_v2 - Based off of the Polus map from the original game, has traitor-accessible vents, cartoonish textures, lights and reactor sabotage, a working security camera system, and a small file-size.
I also stumbled upon a couple of other TTT maps that should be taken into consideration including:
  • ttt_islandstreets - Essentially cs_italy, de_piranesi, and de_port(?) mashed into one decently-sized island map.
  • ttt_oilrig - A simple TTT map that takes place on a oilrig. Has three t-rooms, one t-trap, and a t-tester.
  • ttt_edventures - Essentially the original gm_edventures map reconfigured for TTT.
  • ttt_clueless - A remake of ttt_clue, has 69 player spawns, multiple weapon and ammo spawn points, four unique traitor traps, two traitor-controlled doors, a working gramophone with four different songs.
  • ttt_luigis_mansion - A map based off Luigi's Mansion with all floors and the exterior.
  • ttt_avalanched - A map that takes place in an area hit by an avalanche.
  • ttt_ftl_kestrel - A map based off of the Kestrel from FTL: Faster Than Light, it has all seventeen rooms from the original game, five traitor traps, an ammunition dispenser, a functional medbay, a functional sensor room with five settings and it uses all custom textures.
  • ttt_ftl_torus - By the same author behind the above map, this time it's a map based off of the Torus from FTL: Faster Than Light. It has features similar to those from ttt_ftl_kestrel.
(11-25-2020, 02:42 PM)Vent Xekart Wrote: @JesseTheUndeadCowboy  Easy with the map suggestions, dude. You've made four posts in a row, let some other people post some suggestions up.
What? I made two posts in a row not four lol. I did it because Nicol said they wanted some to find some Christmas maps. I didn’t think it was that big of a deal really. Also the among us maps are on the test server I think. We already have avalanche, but the other maps you have posted looks interesting, especially the edventures one lol.
(11-25-2020, 02:42 PM)Vent Xekart Wrote: ttt_avalanched - A map that takes place in an area hit by an avalanche.

Just a heads up this is currently already in rotation.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-25-2020, 03:05 PM)Nicol Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 02:42 PM)Vent Xekart Wrote: ttt_avalanched - A map that takes place in an area hit by an avalanche.

Just a heads up this is currently already in rotation.
Can you make it not in the rotation because it sucks
(11-25-2020, 03:05 PM)Nicol Wrote: Just a heads up this is currently already in rotation.
Ah, okay.
(11-25-2020, 03:39 PM)wqr Wrote: Can you make it not in the rotation because it sucks
How does it suck?
(11-28-2020, 12:44 AM)Vent Xekart Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 03:05 PM)Nicol Wrote: Just a heads up this is currently already in rotation.
Ah, okay.
(11-25-2020, 03:39 PM)wqr Wrote: Can you make it not in the rotation because it sucks
How does it suck?
its super laggy
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(11-28-2020, 12:44 AM)Vent Xekart Wrote:
Ah, okay.
How does it suck?
Horribly optimized. There's no reason my computer should be able to run R6 at 200 FPS but this map runs at 45 FPS at best.
(11-28-2020, 12:12 PM)wqr Wrote: Horribly optimized. There's no reason my computer should be able to run R6 at 200 FPS but this map runs at 45 FPS at best.
I wasn't aware of that until now, sorry.
Moon Deagle: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=145772871
(03-15-2021, 03:43 PM)Dean Venture Wrote: Moon Deagle: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=145772871

An interesting map, but unfortunately the gravity outside allows anyone with a jump pack unlimited flight which is an issue.
[Image: b_560x95.png]