Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prop Hunt Staff Application
Hey battleship, thanks for applying!

It looks like you've hit every mark in the requirements for this application. Great time on discord, great at informing staff that the server needs help, and wonderful showing of dedication to the server.

I want to point out a few things I've noticed in the time, off server and on server. I'm usually one of the people that is up at night, but I get sleepy and I can't stay up to make those judgments on server. The baddest points in the server is when stuff starts happening. I used to be in your position. I couldn't do much, but gather evidence. Don't feed into those trolls and staying calm in these situations is key. If you feel like someone isn't doing their "job" you have to remember, staffing on the server is voluntary and people have lives outside of this game. I hope you can find room to improve in situations where it gets out of hand, if on staff ping doesn't get answered, gathering evidence, collecting details and Ids is next. It honestly helps us in the end. 

I wish you good luck! I'll be seeing you on server sometime.

You meet the requirements to apply for staff.

I do not believe you have the maturity sufficient to be a member of Dinkleberg's staff team at this time.

Your profile picture on forums is borderline inappropriate, as staff we are to be an example to those in the community. 

The attitude you have inside your application seems nonchalant, as in it makes no difference whether or not you become staff; that you're just applying because it was suggested by some people. 

As stated, you recently became active on forums (evident by your thread posts as well) and being familiar with forums is important.

I can recall your attitude recently on discord regarding staff not being on or "doing their job" as I believe you put it. Being staff is voluntarily and real life comes first.

There's also been some minor complaints about you trying to instigate donors/staff to punish people when no violations occurred. 

Please take these into consideration and use it as a building block to better yourself. 

See you on the prop field
Hey battleship

I'm glad you have reached the mark to apply for staff. I know at times we can have fun in the server but when it comes down to the nitty-gritty and I'm trying to handle trolls, spammers, etc... you say things as such "staff not doing their job" even when I was recording one time because I believe I was trying to catch a hacker it is documented in my video that you said I'm not doing anything about what is happening. You have to understand that if a single staff is on and there is a lot of things happening that it all takes time because comments like that could also encourage trollers and such to target a staff member/members We can only manage one thing at a time. It has come to me that I believe you are not ready to become staff because of the comments you have made. Although I envy your eagerness to become staff, you need to understand that there are a time and place to say stuff like that. so, for now, it's going to be a -1 from me. Good Luck on the application
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Not here to vote I've only played with you once, but I want to wish you luck and if you don't get trusted. Don't worry about it just take the criticisms and grow as a community member. There will be more chances down the road if you want to try again.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Going to bump this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Gonna have to change my vote to a -1 

Reasons for this is because the conversations you have in chat is to inappropriate and there is a line on when to stop. These past view days have shown you dont take this very serious and as staff we dont say stuff like that unless other parties are in on the joke and we know when to stop.

Another one is bullying - It has come to my attention you said some mean stuff about a fellow prop hunt player in the prophunt chat.

This player has a special condition which I wont say and  if you had an issue  with this you could have just muted him ingame. 

There are other issues I would bring out "But I will leave it to other staff.

At this time I dont feel you are ready to be trusted. 

Best of luck Battleship
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
So after seeing more of your character and behavior on server I have to change my vote. I am downgrading my vote due your inappropriate behavior on server in what you say in general and due to what I see as extremely poor interactions with other players. The things that were said were of very poor taste and extremely rude and potentially insulting to other players. As a staff member we can not have this type of behavior. My vote is now -1.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

While I'm not going to say my vote here, I feel like that you're letting the -1's get to you, some staff don't get accepted on their 1st application, an example is Titan it took him 3 applications to get accepted, there are also times where there are a couple of -1s on a person's application and they still got accepted. I just wanted to point that out.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
I mean it took me 5/ Honestly what you told me in game about the situation with him - you pointed out some stuff that is right.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
For the time being, your application has been denied.

There are several reason for this.
We feel you are not mature enough to be staff. You need to be understanding that staffing is completely volunteer, and you talk down towards them when they're not able to get on immediately if you ping them, or for not handling situations in the way you would prefer. (There are steps we have to take before bans and etc) Real life always comes first. You can always take the issues you're having with players to the forums, in the ban request section. This is much better than the way we've seen you talk to some of the players.
A recent event came up with a player, where instead of handling it maturely, you reacted badly, and also made fun of them for being autistic/having a speech impediment. This is 100% not okay. Please pay attention to how staff deal with high stress situations, as reactions like this are highly frowned upon. The attitude that you present some of the staff and players with isn't acceptable as someone who wants to be staff. You need to be calm and level headed when it comes to situations, even the annoying ones.

Please don't be discouraged from -1's on an application, or even this denial. Try to take this as an opportunity to grow. Take what your fellow members of the community said and run with it upwards from here. Try to work on your approach to stressful situations/players.

You may reapply on 8/6/19.