YawGurt
Ingame Name: Yawgurt
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197254867
Who Banned You: Nicol Bolas
Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass RDM
Length of Ban: Perma
Reason for Mods to Unban: I left for almost ten minutes and I came back and it said I had gotten banned attempted mass rdm. I wasn't sure what happened so I messaged the moderator who banned me and he sent me an ss of the logs. Then I went and aasked my little brother if he had gotten on my computer and he denied it at first and I told him I got in trouble if he did it then he told me he did. He said he was just trying to be a jedi. My brothers very young and he no intent of doing anything bad and I'm really sorry about all of this. I apologize for any trouble.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
Other:

I'm very sorry about all of this. I hope everything can be fixed.*
Besides the owner of the steam account being accountable for what happens with their account, I haven't really seen Yawgurt do anything like this before so +1 for a reduction or unban/slays, which ever.
I assume Yawgurt can't log in because it's still broken so F.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+1 for reduction, although the little brother thing is rarely believable and it's still your responsibility. You've been good through your time here so first offense should be okay for reduction IMO
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 for reduction. This is his first offense while playing almost every day. Just be more careful with who goes on your computer.
former admin2
+1 for unban. I've played with Yawgurt for nearly a year now, and he has not had any issues up until this. He's on nearly everyday, he's respectful, and follows the rules. Just be more careful with your PC next time.
+1 be careful next time.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 F reduction I was on when it happened and was the one who reported the incident to the mods. He crowbarred 3 AFKs before being killed. It really doesn’t seem like something he would do.
As the mod who banned him, I'll give a firm +1 to a reduction. This doesn't seem like something he'd do and has had no prior problems.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
reduced to week. (6 days to compensate for the lost day)