Unban request PLZ
Ingame Name:  Light Deagle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:194330574

Who Banned You: Christmas Fish

Reason For Ban: Jump Haxs (rates change)

Length of Ban: Perma ban 

Reason for Mods to Unban

i'm sorry for breaking your rules i though i was okay to do that. 
i learn my lesson to not break any rules.i know it was my own risk i wont do it again i promise. 
i didn't know about the forums because i don't see it in my screen. but if i don't get ban i get it i did something wrong Thanks :)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
When i first saw this i thought you were kitty lol, because of your profile pictures, anyways.
Everyone deserves a second chance.

I had more to say but I investigated a little bit more and realize this is your first unban request hes ever made and I think I was a little harsh... sorry about that.
Well learn from your mistakes :)

+1
Dont look so blue
I would say +1 reduce no shorter than one month, -1 unban. You knew what you were doing and you knew it was wrong. But, second chances can be good. So, yeah, nothing wrong with a reduce in this case from my perspective
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You don't seem remorseful. The attitude I'm getting is "Aww shucks, you got me!" when it should be "I fucked up and I really want to continue playing here because I like this community." You've expressed no real remorse and it leaves me wondering why you'd want to return at all when there are hundreds of servers to play on.

Your ban in gBan.

Well you've been banned for almost 2 months now, though you must understand that you should of known it wasn't ok since minute one. When you join our servers, you're expected to read the rules under the MOTD. To have spent a total of 4 days in the server via uTime, you're most definitely expected to have common knowledge of the rules by then. Hacking of any sort is not ok here as shown below in our Server Rules.

[Image: 317186a43a.png]
[Image: 485d8639cf.jpg]

I was here when you did this, and I know that @"Christmas Fish" has a video of you doing this (I recall this being on the Dink map.) Though you seem sorry and understand where you dun fucked up, it'll be up to the Admins whether or not you'll get a reduce or immediate unban.

You'll have to sit tight until your appeal is discussed.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
@Christian @DaKody 

[Image: GLNAhgD.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]
Um -1 you were clearly cheating you straight up flew ontop of a building, we banned you, then you got on an alt to get around the ban, which we also banned so NO.
(03-01-2017, 07:45 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote: @Christian @DaKody 

[Image: GLNAhgD.gif]

(03-01-2017, 07:50 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Um -1 you were clearly cheating you straight up flew ontop of a building, we banned you, then you got on an alt to get around the ban, which we also banned so NO.

So blatant exploiting and evading on an alt... easy:
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]