Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another T Weapon Suggestion
https://resistance.fandom.com/wiki/HE_.44_Magnum

allow like 12 bullets, that do about 20-40 damage.
and allow them to stick onto players, allowing a secondary fire to damage players by detonating the bullets themselves inside.
each bullet could deal about 20-40 damage per stack on a player, and the explosion can be able to spread to nearby people, making them a walking jihad if enough bullets are stacked on them
and to have a firerate similar to the s&w model3 / Usp.
otherwise, it'd be possible to give it an infinite ammo count similar to the newton, but to have only 10 damage per stack
and not give a damage notification for land it on people.

this is a longshot and a weird suggestion, but the idea of explosive rounds in a revolver sound like hot shit.
I like this idea a lot, not gonna lie
Well someone would have to actually make this an addon before we could even think about using it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
We don't need anymore Revolver / Magnum based Weapons. There's already two of them to choose from, one of which you can buy relatively cheap and reasonable from Store and or trading. The other one obviously as a rare crate drop. Adding a third one is just unnecessary gun balancing in the making, and I just don't believe we need an oversaturation of Revolver / Magnum based Weapons. Even if this a T-Weapon Suggestion, this could easily be just as confusing.

My opinion at least.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
It sounds like a good idea for a T weapon, would definitely need someone to actually make it so we could test it. There would also have to be downsides, such as how the m24 does a lot of damage but is really scoped in and such. However, there are also already two revolvers in the game as pointed out above by Christian, and there are also a lot of explosives in the T shop as well. Not a bad idea though, not at all ^^
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================