Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mice? Mouses?
I have a Corsair m65 pro rgb gaming mouse and let me tell you what a pos this thing is. Actually I rater not. 

Im in the market for a new mouse and was wondering what all you guys are rocking. Recommendations? Really the only requirement I have in a mouse is on the fly dpi settings and a button with sniper function as I use it photo editing.
(07-07-2019, 04:58 AM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: I have a Corsair m65 pro rgb gaming mouse and let me tell you what a pos this thing is. Actually I rater not. 

Im in the market for a new mouse and was wondering what all you guys are rocking. Recommendations? Really the only requirement I have in a mouse is on the fly dpi settings and a button with sniper function as I use it photo editing.

If you have smaller hands or just prefer smaller mice, Logitech G502 Hero is pretty great. For larger hands, I would say Razer Mamba Elite or HyperX Pulsefire Pro. I'd recommend going to Best Buy if you have one and try them in your hands. I like larger myself and have the Pulsefire Pro and I'm really enjoying it. Reasonably priced too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I have the Logitech G203 prodigy. It's only around 25$ and it's rgb. Only downside is it's not wireless, but other than that it's a pretty decent mouse, considering the price.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Logitech in general is good brand
dependable and affordable
I use the Logitech g502. The thing about this mouse is the software. You can adjust multiple things also it has weights you can adjust in the mouse for comfort. I enjoy using this mouse it’s honestly a really good mouse, best purchase I could’ve made for a mouse.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Well my mouse broke so a friend gave me this little acer mini mouse-- it's smaller than the palm of my hand
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
Before I had a Razer DeathAdder Chroma, and I loved it. It lasted several years and was a really good mouse compared to the other ones I had before. The two buttons on the side were especially useful so I could bind stuff to mouse 4 and 5 in game, and it overall made my life easier. If you don't mind owning a Razer product (because I know some people just don't like the brand compared to logitech or Corsair), I fully recommend it to you.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I have the Razer Naga, and a mouse that came with the Cyberpower pc I bought. I like razer more though
Cant go wrong with Logitech Mouses.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(07-07-2019, 02:59 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I have the Logitech G203 prodigy. It's only around 25$ and it's rgb. Only downside is it's not wireless, but other than that it's a pretty decent mouse, considering the price.

That one's my travel/bring places mouse, pretty good. A bit small for if I wanna play at home but very good for the price if on a tight budget
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]