Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving it a Shot (killer for Trusted)
Forum and Server active, actively reports rule breakers, he's a solid choice for the position.
+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 Would really be a good choice for staff hes always posting ban requests for people as soon as they RDM and leave before I ever get the chance to. He understands the rules and he would be very help full as a trusted.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
+1

The times I play TTT, you're always on and helping the staff out as much as possible.
You are knowledgeable of the rules and how to handle trolls and various situations.
My only suggestion is to joke rdm less (Idk if you do it to others, but to me, a hella lot.)
+1 and like Laced said, I was expecting this eventually out of you. Fun to play with and knows the rules. The only thing I haven't really seen you do is handle any situation yet. Alas if you're trusted you will be able to do that!

Good luck Mr. Zoreo!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(07-16-2019, 04:51 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +1

The times I play TTT, you're always on and helping the staff out as much as possible.
You are knowledgeable of the rules and how to handle trolls and various situations.
My only suggestion is to joke rdm less (Idk if you do it to others, but to me, a hella lot.)

I have been trying to cut back on joke RDMing and becoming more aware of when it's no longer a joke.

Also, I wanted to thank everyone for the support! :)
Killer,
Out of all the times I've played with on the server, you're there nearly every time. You display a clear understanding of the rules after learning them(sometimes the hard way, but it happens). You're a dedicated player and community member. I'd love to see you as trusted, so I +1 your application.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
i have literally never had a problem with killer he should have trusted +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1

There's really nothing I can personally add that hasn't been covered already. He's active, knows the rules, and is a big help. Goodluck buddy.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I think you have taken a good step in helping the community, whether its suggestions, ban requests, etc. I havent had an issue with you on server. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Despite originally aligning this like a neanderthal, we feel you are helpful and reasonable. We are happy to approve this application and welcome you to the staff team. If you have questions about your new responsibilities please reach out to any of the admins or your sponsor.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]