Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking up props
All,

Am I doing something wrong? I was playing the Bunker map the other day, became an orange, and I couldn't pick up another prop while crouching? I've noticed that this is the same on other maps. What am I missing?
Everyone is different depending on there settings - My one does that sometimes and it changes my prop when I wanna be my one. Have you tried holding e on the prop ?? Maybe try that
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(07-10-2019, 10:17 AM)Sharky Wrote: Everyone is different depending on there settings - My one does that sometimes and it changes my prop when I wanna be my one. Have you tried holding e on the prop ?? Maybe try that

I tried holding E on the prop and it picked it up, but I turned into that prop, unfortunately.
The physics of Prop Hunt were altered with the update to the server and Gmod. Some props are more difficult to become or pick up on the props side of things or are different. It is probably going to be taking more of getting used to just as when you had to when you first played the gamemode.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army