Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abdel's Tmod App
(07-14-2019, 09:02 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I am posting for a member of the community who would like to remain anonymous. It is a copy and paste.

+0
The only objection I have with Abdel moving up to Test Mod is the fact that he gave either false or nonexistent rules to players. Staff are supposed to know the rules as Trusted is a learning role however most Trusted either know the rules while going into the position or learn them better.
Between Discord and Forums your activity is nearly always there which is wonderful and encouraged as well. Your server activity is nice as well considering you cover the night times when it's usually Sharky or Kitty on due to time zones. Good luck on your application.

In response to this, I've been told about it. I think its about the percentage rule. It was my bad in the way I might've said this if it is about this. If not I will give insight on the matter regardless. The people hide in places while sticking out like a pixel or so. What I tell people, is that this is Prop hunt, not pixel hunt. I suggested this to someone that they should be at least 50% visible on small props because of how small props are as a suggestion or a word of advice. I don't remember exactly how it went down, but if I did say that it was in the rules, I was very mistaken. Its been like 2 weeks since that happened and I since then have not brought up percentages, because it's not a rule. I do tell people to be visible if it goes far and beyond, like people in meshes. It's not a percentage rule, but it is a mesh/texture. That fact is that I will keep learning from the mistakes I make. Thanks for bringing this up. Remember its Prop hunt, not pixel hunt peeps.
+1 In my opinion. From my experience playing with him, 

He's quick to react to people ghosting, team switching, mic spamming and other bad stuffs especially during the late hours. He's also really active in game with others and is generally fun to play with and he's fast to help others with questions and concerns.  From those reasons I believe Abdel would make a great Tmod.
[Image: tenor.gif]  [Image: 8eC0kbM.gif?noredirect]
After being in the server for awhile, you have indeed improved compare to the previous application. You follow protocol very well, fantastic at finding obvious ghosting, hackers, and trolls, well mannered, and speak Spanish (which I think it's very important since this server is mainly target both the English and Spanish language). Your activity time is no concerning to anyone or to me, that implies forum time and Discord time. You communicate fairly well in both languages you know, which again, it's important. The only problem I currently have with you is making me uncomfortable. Take that into consideration and fix it. I wouldn't say how or why, but, you should know the reason behind it.

Overall, I'm supporting Abdel to become a Test Moderator due to outstanding performance as Trusted.  Good luck.
(07-18-2019, 09:54 AM)Midnight Wrote: After being in the server for awhile, you have indeed improved compare to the previous application. You follow protocol very well, fantastic at finding obvious ghosting, hackers, and trolls, well mannered, and speak Spanish (which I think it's very important since this server is mainly target both the English and Spanish language). Your activity time is no concerning to anyone or to me, that implies forum time and Discord time. You communicate fairly well in both languages you know, which again, it's important. The only problem I currently have with you is making me uncomfortable. Take that into consideration and fix it. I wouldn't say how or why, but, you should know the reason behind it.

Overall, I'm supporting Abdel to become a Test Moderator due to understanding performance as Trusted.  Good luck.
Thanks midnight
Congratulations!
Your hard work and progression has been noted by the community, and they enjoy you being around as stated.
You will recieve your in game rank when Dink is free.