nopleez unban request
If I can get over nopleez and his actions and grown up enough to see that I overreacted and shouldn't have started attacking nopleez, then most of you should be able to. I thought I was a victim but really it was nopleez defending himself in the only way he could. I cant make amends with him since he still hates me and probably always will but I think it's time to free my nigga nopleez
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 he got me unbanned
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(07-14-2019, 07:28 PM)Foxka Wrote: I cant make amends with him since he still hates me and probably always will but I think it's time to free my nigga nopleez

I would kiss you if I could, but I am unable.
1+ The alts would probably stop if he gets unban
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
[quote pid='62799' dateline='1563150480']
People have been unbanned after joking about DDoSing the server. People have also NOT been banned for doing things that are worse than anything nopleez would do.
[/quote]

You act like I said he shouldn't be unbanned xD I was simply making a comment based on what he said.
(07-14-2019, 07:32 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: [quote pid='62799' dateline='1563150480']
People have been unbanned after joking about DDoSing the server. People have also NOT been banned for doing things that are worse than anything nopleez would do.

You act like I said he shouldn't be unbanned xD I was simply making a comment based on what he said.
[/quote]

I did not say or imply that you said that. I was simply making a comment based on what you said.
+1 It has been a long while, I miss him, and the server has changed a lot since everything happened.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I believe that nopleez is a good guy even though I have only met him once. He also stole my gaming chair so i will give him +4
This Unban Request will be interesting, because I think a lot of people are split on how they view you. There are those that were here when you were on the server, then there are gonna be people that view you from stories others have on you. Now, I was not present for most of the time you were on the server leading up to your community ban, so my view of you might be wrong but this is what I believe should happen with you. You seem like a great guy to play/hang with but at the same time you dont quite pick up on when to stop (I wont say trolling, cause IMO he was never trying to troll). You did cause a lot of trouble with your constant alts on the forums and on the server for which admins had to go out of their way to ban you again. If you would not have done that (20+ times!) I dont think many people here would have an issue with you getting unbanned.

There's just so much gray area with you nopleez. I'll give you a +1 because Im always up to giving someone second chances (although it seems youve had a lot of them).

You have been on thin ice plenty of times, and I feel like if you get unbanned, you better be careful where you step because it could be the last layer of ice you can hang on too.

Good luck.

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I want it to be known that when I first joined this community and when I met Scoovie, I found out quickly that he didn't and probably still doesn't (understandably) like Nopleez. I don't know what there history was but every time he saw nopleez join, he would say along the lines of "eugh why the fuck is nopleez joining"
I can guess that Nopleez had mutual feelings back granted those 3 threads he made but he probably was fed up with feeling targeted by someone that seemed untouchable.

Just something I feel that should be thrown out there ty.

**Edit: Not using this as a justification of what either have done or said, these are just things I've personally experienced.