Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a topic on trolling in TTT :|
I know this was necro'd (kinda) but it seems like this wasn't really addressed specifically (besides TTT rule on trolling) so I'll answer specifically on these situations

-Intentionally Destroying HP stations as an inno to bait people into killing you, causing a karma loss (Done)

Doing this all the time could constitute trolling, maybe targeting if you do it when a specific person is the D who put it down, but it would have to be pretty consistently repeated for either one

-Throwing/Grabbing Portable Testers and running off with them just to delay force testing from detectives (Pisses me off)

Personally I think force testing shouldn't be a thing but as long as they place it somewhere usable it's annoying but otherwise falls under consistently doing it to same detective I would say

-Throwing HP Stations/Portable Testers into hazardous zones like a deep pit of water, lava, or etc.? (Watched a guy throw a hp station into a pit of water where you wouldnt be able to heal without drowning/losing more hp than healing)

This is KOSable, otherwise falls under health station thing I guess if you're doing it to bait

-Walking towards people with barrels as an inno (Done)

This is KOSable

- ^ Shooting said barrel as an inno while they walk into a crowd

This is also KOSable and RDM if it kills people

- Intentionally Trying to Defuse a 10-minute c4 (exceeds round timer via 3 minutes) in a public area where shitloads of people are (totally did not bait raider-hanks into blowing everyone up with it every time i was a t)

You see C4 you defuse, if your T buddies are near a C4 it's on them/they're just unlucky if someone defuses it
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-15-2019, 08:50 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: *snip*
-Walking towards people with barrels as an inno (Done)

This is KOSable

- ^ Shooting said barrel as an inno while they walk into a crowd

This is also KOSable and RDM if it kills people

- Intentionally Trying to Defuse a 10-minute c4 (exceeds round timer via 3 minutes) in a public area where shitloads of people are (totally did not bait raider-hanks into blowing everyone up with it every time i was a t)

You see C4 you defuse, if your T buddies are near a C4 it's on them/they're just unlucky if someone defuses it
Hello i'm just going to add a few points and opinions to this last bit

If you shoot the barrel without anyone else but the person carrying it dying, you should not be kos'd as long as the person was carrying the barrel towards another person

Again, if you don't hurt anyone else you should not be kos'd. You are basically killing the barrel carrying person using a gun, in which to carry out the kos. That being said, if the person survives the explosion they can absolutely kill you in self defense. Be sure this isn't a regular occurrence to bait people into attacking them, of course.

If you are an innocent don't be an idiot and plant the c4 either. You can easily mass rdm with that, so if you aren't a traitor, don't plant it. It's technically traitorous to purposefully ignore a c4.

If I am wrong about any of this let me know but i believe this is how it should be
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions