Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Rounds
This is technically doable but everyjuan or i would have to look through the actual addon code to see how feasible adding new rounds would be. A lot of these addons are very hacked together without a generic "template" for adding new stuff. You're right that not fun rounds shouldnt be available when people vote for special rounds so I'll remove the worst offenders from the pool of options right now.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I miss playing 30-second traitor special rounds.

Perhaps what we need is the 6th round of every map be a special round, allowing survival of the special round to add into points acquired in 5 rounds of standard play. It would be like a BONUS ROUND application. Having a special round on the 2nd round or so always throws off sometimes plans such as Top Traitor from a previous map. Having it be round 6 allows for late joiners to have fun while waiting on the new map.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
I remember playing on this special round where the traitors were revealed for the first couple seconds and you had to memorize who it was to kill them, but in turn the traitors were harder to kill? because they would leach health, like a "vampire" mechanic or something. It was a pretty fun special round from what I recall.

Low gravity FFA with scouts is also fun
FFA Gun game is fun as well
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(07-17-2019, 10:17 PM)Lily Wrote: I remember playing on this special round where the traitors were revealed for the first couple seconds and you had to memorize who it was to kill them, but in turn the traitors were harder to kill? because they would leach health, like a "vampire" mechanic or something. It was a pretty fun special round from what I recall.

Low gravity FFA with scouts is also fun
FFA Gun game is fun as well

I know of one similar that might still be in the que.  Normal amount of traitors, but they are all disguised/invisible ( radar doesn't reveal ).  They are listed on tab menu as who each traitor is.  Everyone is detective with 1 credit.

Groovy
H.U.G.E. ONLY ROUND
(07-18-2019, 05:20 PM)Blub Wrote: H.U.G.E. ONLY ROUND

We got rid of the map with 50 HUGE spawns already.

Groovy
(07-18-2019, 05:20 PM)Blub Wrote: H.U.G.E. ONLY ROUND

That's every round
Make it a free for all in which everyone is tagged as a Traitor and is able to use the shop to buy goodies for themselves.