Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious
(07-18-2019, 08:31 PM)Squishy Wrote: On your first report you had called a false KOS on him and did not call it off. That was a justified reason for him to kill you. That was the only report of yours I took care of that map. @"killerZoreo" Took care of the other ones from that Map. Concerning your use of the "F" slur you said the word in a derogatory fashion. Yes there were others who said it after but they were not using said word in a hateful way. They were simply questioning their ability to say the word which I was okay with them saying at that point in time because again they were not using the word in a hateful way. (Although I should've warned nopleze after he kept saying it more than once)

Okay you just lied because i called it off multiple times (I'll upload the clip in a sec to prove it) and it shouldnt matter how its said. if you gagged and warned me its pretty obvious you cant say it yes? and if you werent sure you could ask without saying it twice correct? So why didnt you do anything? How about the third guy who said it, not in a question, in a story? You ONLY singled me out for it and nobody else.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious - by IceWallowCome - 07-18-2019, 08:34 PM