Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious
(07-18-2019, 08:42 PM)IceWallowCome Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:38 PM)WILD Wrote: Here's what I am getting, 

Penny and Killer were the only staff on.

Killer, being new staff, was learning and doing his best.

Penny, the higher up and the senior there at the time, was handling ALL OF YOU. He was going of staff discretion and what he CAN do. It is better to do something than nothing. 

In your case, you are frustrated that he was singling you out. It may have come off that way or it may have not, but take into consideration that Penny and Killer were doing their BEST.

We understand the frustration and thank you for the information given. There will be days that this may happen, but EVERYONE learns from the wrongs and rights. 

Again, both staff members were doing their best in solving all cases.

Okay, I could accept that, if i didnt get gagged, warned, and everyone else let go. If the staff couldnt handle it then they shouldve asked more to get online or something. You are likely very right, I will agree. But if thats the case does it make it any better that i get singled out and bullied by the staff just because they were "confused"? I definitely am not happy having a strike because of it

Here is the vid i mentioned in my reply to Penny. I called it off INSTANTLY. It was a dumb joke i made, not funny, but again, i called it off. Please dont lie about me
https://streamable.com/plgbw
(its gonna take a bit to go up, I just published it)
He did ask mention that staff was going down to all of us staff. We saw and some replied. I had to fix my PC after I joined initially, but it sounded like I joined a little after the situation arose. I would've assisted if I didn't had a minor issue with my PC (updates). Bare with us (staff).

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious - by WILD - 07-18-2019, 08:51 PM