TEST SERVER as RDM SERVER Ban Request
Offender's Name: Hannova

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125005841

Potential Witnesses: N/A

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM on TEST SERVER, feel they would do the same on main

Proof:
[Image: 5jzqfo.jpg]

Other: This is from the TTT TEST SERVER

ALSO : I believe the test server should be taken down until testing is needed.  Currently I recognize zero players in the group, meaning these are not even Dink players, using the server as a RDM Server.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Well it's a test server not an official server so why would they expect rules to be enforced? And why did you only post a single screenshot of an attempted rdm and call it mass? Why were you even on the test server to begin with?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-23-2019, 09:58 PM)Foxka Wrote: Well it's a test server not an official server so why would they expect rules to be enforced? And why did you only post a single screenshot of an attempted rdm and call it mass? Why were you even on the test server to begin with?

On the test server to test, duh.  And it is still a Dinkleberg server, logs can be retrieved.  It also acts as a service announcement to Staff to treat it seriously.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Duly noted.. thanks.

(07-23-2019, 09:51 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: ALSO : I believe the test server should be taken down until testing is needed.  Currently I recognize zero players in the group, meaning these are not even Dink players, using the server as a RDM Server.

This is why it is called a test server. There is always something that needs to tested.