Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
well thank you @"killerZoreo" for more context.

So I see that what started this was prop killing but there's no proof of you calling / not calling a false kos from the report shown. A few people I see have said you did but again no proof.

I also sometimes can't catch names of people who say somethin dumb or make an awful sound like that video shows of you getting a box/points or it's too quick. So maybe that's why your friend didn't get gagged, regardless doesn't excuse you for doing literally the same thing that both of you should not be doing. 

The warns IMO for arguing seem to generally be given appropriately seeing as it was causing a disturbance in the server provided from Zoreo's screenshots. You poking at the staff for saying pretty much that donors can do what they want kinda dumb, not like we're personally being given the money as a bribe. It goes straight to the owner, not us.
This should've been dropped immediately and not continued, if you had felt so strongly about it really being rdm that you got prop killed that's when you should've made the report and not way later as you kept going from what it looks like. No one seems to have a video of that moment though so it probably wouldn't have gotten that far anyways.

hahahaha oops

Messages In This Thread
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by ultroninstank - 07-24-2019, 10:35 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by happy - 07-24-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Foxka - 07-24-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Fozzy - 07-24-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Wakonda - 07-24-2019, 01:40 PM