Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
(07-24-2019, 12:08 PM)ultroninstank Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:55 AM)Hani Wrote: well thank you @"killerZoreo" for more context.

So I see that what started this was prop killing but there's no proof of you calling / not calling a false kos from the report shown. A few people I see have said you did but again no proof.

I also sometimes can't catch names of people who say somethin dumb or make an awful sound like that video shows of you getting a box/points or it's too quick. So maybe that's why your friend didn't get gagged, regardless doesn't excuse you for doing literally the same thing that both of you should not be doing. 

The warns IMO for arguing seem to generally be given appropriately seeing as it was causing a disturbance in the server provided from Zoreo's screenshots. You poking at the staff for saying pretty much that donors can do what they want kinda dumb, not like we're personally being given the money as a bribe. It goes straight to the owner, not us.
This should've been dropped immediately and not continued, if you had felt so strongly about it really being rdm that you got prop killed that's when you should've made the report and not way later as you kept going from what it looks like. No one seems to have a video of that moment though so it probably wouldn't have gotten that far anyways.

hahahaha oops

I never  said I had proof of me not calling KOS. I had no reason to record because I assumed he would be slayed for the propkill RDM.  I dont know who told you I said this but they are lying or misinformed.

Yes, I understand but my friend literally said it was him and said who the other guy was and he did nothing. Also, I did it 2 times and the third time wasnt picked up. I know the sound was stupid but it wasnt mic spam and it wasnt only me. Chris Farley took this opportunity to target me. 

Those SS werent lined up correctly or given an explanations. Majority of the admin chat from me was before my first warning. After that, I stopped doing it. I was just trying to explain my situation. Remember, this was 15 minutes after the RDM. Then fastforward 5 minutes later, I say "Chris sucked" had nothing to do with him being staff. It was because he couldnt kill that Traitor. I suck at this game and people say I suck all the time after 1 v 1s, call me retarded ,etc.... I never care bout it.  The picture of me saying "Damn sucks Chris, you died to a bomb trying to test me 8(" was me trying to be friendly with the guy, so he would leave me alone.  Also, I did make the report. I made the report RIGHT after I was prop killed and nobody was responding to it.  then 4 rounds go past  then map switches and he still isnt slayed. So, we were both Ts and he took my T round so I killed him and got myself killed. I got slayed twice and accepted the slays.

I know, I was stating there's no proof of it therefore not much can be done about it. 

I can see why you feel targeted but loud and obnoxious noises like that is considered mic spam especially if you do it more than once, you both should've been gagged. I stated a hypothetical as to why your friend wasn't from what was given, seeing as the video does not show your friend saying it was him. At that point though I wouldn't have gagged him if he stated it was him afterwards since you both I assume already stopped. He gagged you right after you did it though.

The problem is that even if it was throughout a span of time, you still brought it up again disrupting game play which caused multiple people to get involved, which personally I would've told everyone to drop it rather than just you but the continuation doesn't help. IMO that looks like you're trying to be spiteful, not friendly. Text does not translate one's tone well.  Also when I said report I meant report it on the forums for the slays not being given.

Messages In This Thread
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by ultroninstank - 07-24-2019, 10:35 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by happy - 07-24-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Foxka - 07-24-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Fozzy - 07-24-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Wakonda - 07-24-2019, 01:40 PM