Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
(07-24-2019, 01:07 PM)ultroninstank Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 12:56 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: So you admit you micspammed, revenge RDMed, and spammed admin chat all within about a two hour period. That could easily get you a day-week ban if a mod was on so an hour ban seems merciful here.

I never admitted to mic spamming. I dont think it was mic spamming. I made two noises into my mic when I was dead with two other people doing it.

I did revenge RDM. I took my two slays and never argued the fact that it happened. 

I didnt "spam admin chat" with actual spam. I was told to talk to the admins about the propkill. So I explained what happened in the admin chat. After I was warned for spamming the admin chat, I didnt do it again.  Why are you not commenting on how Chris kicked me for saying he sucks then warned me when I rejoined for spamming admin chat so I get kicked again, so it made it look like I was kicked for a reason. I proved I didnt say anything in admin chat after my first warning. I literally provided proof of this and it seems like people keep ignoring the fact that he kicked me then put a false warning on me, then got me kicked again.

(07-24-2019, 01:03 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Okay, something that apparently still needs to be said: You telling chris that he sucked was NOT the reason he kicked you.

Tell me the reason then?  He said it was because I was arguing with the staff but I proved that I didnt after my first warning. When I rejoined, I was instantly warned again for arguing with staff then I was kicked. When I asked him he then changed his reasoning and said "staff told me to kick you". So, can I actually get the reason why I was kicked?  He literally typed !kick ultron.
Making whale noises with your friends is micspam
And I wasn't there but if you are telling them a propkill all you should do is use it to say "hey I think (player) propkilled me" then we can use logs/death scenes to figure out the rest and make a fair judgment 
Telling someone they suck because they theoretically made a mistake/didn't handle something properly is also contribution to trolling.

Even if you stopped after a certain point with each thing, it's not like each little thing isn't still held against you if you're still breaking rules within a short period

So whether Chris did anything wrong or not all the things you admitted to together fall under trolling.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by ultroninstank - 07-24-2019, 10:35 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by happy - 07-24-2019, 10:49 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Hani - 07-24-2019, 12:29 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Foxka - 07-24-2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Dildo Shwaggins - 07-24-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by JustKuono - 07-24-2019, 01:24 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Fozzy - 07-24-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: Chris Farley Abuse Against Me - by Wakonda - 07-24-2019, 01:40 PM