Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Flama Blanca Se Atenúa ‘The White Flame Grows Dim’
La Flama Blanca

I wish you the best and good luck with law school, thank you for your services in the Server and helping out with everything/everyone. Hope to see you again some time :)
[Image: titan.gif]
[Image: Screenshot-2019-07-25-01-37-50-2.png]
does this still apply

Fr tho, good luck in law school buddy, thanks for everything you did for the community as a whole, we'll definitely miss you. Shoot me a message every once in a while or I'll kick your ass
Damn, Nicky, sad to see you go. But, life does indeed happen, and law school is an excellent opportunity to seize. When you go to court and they ask for evidence, they had better accept your word as such. Be sure to visit us somehow!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Congrats again on law school and best of luck moving forward with that. Thanks for helping the community. Hopefully we can see you pop on time to time.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Nicky, I know we didn't play often but your time and dedication here have been a major help I thank you for what you did to help the community and help us grow to what it is now. Good luck with law school. I hope to see you around
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
It's been fun Nicky, all of the years playing Dolls and throwing each other off with Discombobs. I wish you the best in law-school my guy!
It's sad to see ya leave Nicky, but we wish you the best of luck in law school and where ever life takes you after that. I'm sure the players and staff that you had under your time won't forget what you have done. You have helped this server so many times. Best of luck again and maybe you'll be able to pop in at some point again, even if its just to say hello. Farewell and best wishes!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Your resignation has been denied, you may apply again on 8/25/19.

In all seriousness though, I originally checked to see if this was in shitposting but seeing what you have said on Discord and here as well as previous comments I have seen you make, but we can all see that this is true. I wish you luck and good fortune going into law school and making strides preparing yourself for the future. Please check maybe a few times a year as we would not mind running into you. Best of luck out there and thank you for all the work that you have put into the servers and communities to help make them what they are today.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Thank you for your devotion to the community!

You probably don't remember me but when i joined the community back in the old enjin forum days i defiantly remember playing with ya.

The growing old hits home man i was 17 when i joined now i'm 22

Best of luck to ya in law school. I'm too stupid for that shit so blue collar life for me.
I only wish we had been able to befriend one another, fellow historian to fellow historian.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]