• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Flama Blanca Se Atenúa ‘The White Flame Grows Dim’
OBJECTION!

Lawyer gang rise up
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Thanks for everything you've done for dinks. You have definitely made an impact on the servers and the people in them. Good luck in law school and the real world as a whole.
You had been a great addition to the staff with these replies that I have read and I hope to one day play with you again, Good luck on you're life and whenever you have time come back and play with us...
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I always enjoyed playing with you, Nicky. You were the first staff member I interacted with, and even though I was a piece of shit you acted professionally the whole time. You ended up banning me, but that shit humbled me, bro. I came back and instead of being an asshole, I was a retard. So thanks for pretty much making me braindead. Make sure to come back in a decade when you finally graduate!
[Image: giphy.gif]
I want to genuinely thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all you've done for the servers, let alone PH. If it were not for you I would not be where I am, and be as knowledgeable as I am on things. I am forever grateful to you. Thank you for taking me under your wing and allowing me to be mouthy to you and abuse you, and dishing that abuse back. You're a one of a kind, and I'm happy to have been blessed to meet you. I wish you the best luck in school, and I'm sure I'll annoy you from time to time just to check in on you and see how you're doing.

PS
[Image: ddcj2ge-3f8b629b-81cc-44a8-bc74-748cea20...zR5PjMBbNg]
ur still a shit head :^ )
Hi, I am late. 

Sticky Nicky,

Your presence on this server was as if we didn't deserve it. I really admired the fact that despite your past and mistakes, you never let it get the best of you. When I came to you for advice when I had been unbanned, you took the time out of your own day to give me the advice that boosted my attitude and gave me the motivation to stick around. Something like that means more to me than you know. 

You stepped up to the admin position for PH, despite your busy schedule and (with the help of the community and staff) you turned the PH community around into the powerhouse it is today. You did what others wouldn't do without something in return.

I hope the new PH admins will lead by your example, and continue to act on fairness, non-bias, and open-mindedness. 

Thank you for the memories, and your dedication to our community. I wish you all the best on your adventure into the law world. Good luck out there. 

-Ritzuneru
One of the best TTT moderators I ever knew, really happy that I met you back in 2015, chief.

Godspeed
/salute
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Witold Pilecki would be proud of you.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]