Unban Request
From the problems you caused towards other people of this community, I do not think being unban nor a reduction is needed. I do not take kind to people who harass and lie about how they can be a better person, even though you have been banned for the same exact reason. If you were to apologize to the people who you may have harassed, or at least tried to remember, I would've thought about a reduction. Since you failed to recognize the trouble you brought upon and the consequences that didn't help you before, it is a -1.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(07-27-2019, 08:26 PM)WILD Wrote: From the problems you caused towards other people of this community, I do not think being unban nor a reduction is needed. I do not take kind to people who harass and lie about how they can be a better person, even though you have been banned for the same exact reason. If you were to apologize to the people who you may have harassed, or at least tried to remember, I would've thought about a reduction. Since you failed to recognize the trouble you brought upon and the consequences that didn't help you before, it is a -1.

First off I'm not a liar. It's been months since it happened and I've gotten better and I know I have so. Second, I apologized to her the very next day it happened way back when it happened, I was just apologizing again to her. Maybe sometime we can play together because you have the wrong impression and the story not straight.
-1 on unban

You have a pattern, and I don't think there's been enough time to say that pattern has been broken. 

5 of your threads (9 total) have something to do with you being banned. Obviously, you have some things to work on before being able to come back.

[Image: 20190728_142702.jpg]
-1 i never had any problems with you but i believe I've been there for some of the harassment it never happened to me though. you have been proven to have a long history of saying you changed and then doing the same thing to get banned again 2 counts of harassment and from what i see at least 2 real of rdm bans
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Your unban request has been Denied. The admins feel it's too soon to welcome you back into the community after everything.