Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing items from inventory/glitch?
I liquidated all of my assets and bought like 30 crates and keys at once, then I looked in my inventory to open them, and everything is showing up as a key instead of 30 crates and 30 keys. When I click on the items that should be difference, the price to sell them is different as well. The ones that should have been crates are worth 6 premium points, and the ones that should stay keys are worth 2025 points. I tried rejoining the server and that didn't fix it either.
Very weird. Sounds like a unique glitch. We will take your word for this, an admin can restore your points next time they are on with you.
(07-29-2019, 08:08 AM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Very weird. Sounds like a unique glitch. We will take your word for this, an admin can restore your points next time they are on with you.

I can post a video to twitch to show the difference in selling price between what should be the crates and what should be the keys. When I was buying them I was spamming the buy button, so I assume that that has something to do with it as the point shop froze up a few times.

(07-29-2019, 04:40 PM).ceebeast Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 08:08 AM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Very weird. Sounds like a unique glitch. We will take your word for this, an admin can restore your points next time they are on with you.

I can post a video to twitch to show the difference in selling price between what should be the crates and what should be the keys. When I was buying them I was spamming the buy button, so I assume that that has something to do with it as the point shop froze up a few times.
should be resolved now, thanks