Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Forum Rules
The forums really need a written set of rules. Shitposting has its own set of rules, but the rest of the forums needs them too. Nicky's forum rules are a good start, but we need something more descriptive.
The good thing about forums is they dont need any rules really, just post in the relevant sub forums which have descriptions of what goes where. The only rule I'd like as an official thing is not to necro irrelevant threads that are more than a month inactive. At that point it's more productive to make your own thread.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
And hard r. No hard r.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I feel like chat rules from in-game transfer over to the forums though..
A set of rules hasn't been necessary at this time, there hasn't been an issues with players abusing forums. 

Here's the basics for understanding forums:
  •  Don't necro threads
  • Keep discussions in threads on topic
  • Have sufficient evidence to support your claim
  • Don't use the hard R or any other racist comments
  •  Keep all random shenanigans in Shitposting

For the time being, creating a set of rules is excessive. 
We aren't here to micromanage everything you do, you're expected and trusted to be a decent human being.