Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff sucks
Lol guys, meet trevor. Trevor, meet the new dinklebergsgmod. Its not how it was back then, but there is nothing we can do about.
(07-31-2019, 07:36 PM)Derp Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:20 PM)trevordakid Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:14 PM)Derp Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:11 PM)trevordakid Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:10 PM)Derp Wrote: Lmao im not even ttt staff anymore like what

Exactly so go back to death run dweeb this is directed to ttt staff

I can post on whatever the fuck thread i want dont pull that shit

Can we ban this nerd for shit posting a forreal thread

shitosting would be me saying something like "cheese piss" or something that contributes nothing to the thread

Which is pretty much what ur doing
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
I already said this earlier, times change. New people come in and everyone including already existing regulars have a problem with something. We just have to enforce the current rules that are set by the admins+
I don’t get y ur complaining right now because ur now not allowed to say a few words. Literally say them anywhere else.
(07-31-2019, 07:39 PM)trevordakid Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:14 PM)Derp Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:11 PM)trevordakid Wrote: Exactly so go back to death run dweeb this is directed to ttt staff

I can post on whatever the fuck thread i want dont pull that shit

shitosting would be me saying something like "cheese piss" or something that contributes nothing to the thread

All I’m sayin is the petty shits annoying forreal like getting muted in chat for making Lenny’s or getting yelled at for messing with props(which isn’t against the rules only slayable) just need to train these new guys to let the server have some fun instead of being up their ass

(07-31-2019, 07:41 PM)Hani Wrote: I already said this earlier, times change. New people come in and everyone including already existing regulars have a problem with something. We just have to enforce the current rules that are set by the admins+
I don’t get y ur complaining right now because ur now not allowed to say a few words. Literally say them anywhere else.

Rules can always change and mods don’t have to be dicks
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
(07-31-2019, 07:42 PM)trevordakid Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:39 PM)trevordakid Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 07:14 PM)Derp Wrote: I can post on whatever the fuck thread i want dont pull that shit

All I’m sayin is the petty shits annoying forreal like getting muted in chat for making Lenny’s or getting yelled at for messing with props(which isn’t against the rules only slayable) just need to train these new guys to let the server have some fun instead of being up their ass

There's other ways to have fun.  You dont have to say the n word or spam chat to have fun in the server.

Edit: Yes things have changed, but just because you come back doesnt mean you can just go around acting like its the same old same old, cause it ain't.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I think you are clearly still living in a past mindset thinking it's still 2016, but yes somethings have changes that aren't just allowed anymore. Staff have to enforce the rules as they are, just how it is. Just because you know some of the older staff doesn't mean you can get away with it. Our staff enforces the rules and guidelines that are laid out in the motd and are trained to handle those situations accordingly already, but thanks for the suggestion. I'm not quite understanding where you are getting ban happy from either.

Obviously, we want people to have fun but fun has its limits. I can make a longer post, but I'll only use three examples here. Let us journey together through some of the things you've done recently and determine if some of the staff are being "petty" enforcing those rules.

1.  Spamming In Between Rounds: Yes, while this might've been allowed in the past, it isn't anymore as seen here and here. You've been told to stop spamming multiple times then proceeded to create a thread on the forums saying "can we change the server rules for me and me only because I really love spamming lenny faces between rounds but everytime I do it I get yelled at" So yes, our staff did handle this accordingly and had the proper training to handle it. If you think continuing to do something after being told not to is petty and creating a thread like that afterward isn't petty, then idk what to tell you.

2. You were gagged and warned for instigating racism through the usage of the N word as well as saying it few times. Yet after you did this you argued about it and presumably called it "petty" even though you continued to do it despite knowing it was against the rules, as seen here as well. Again, if you don't think that is petty then idk what to tell you. So yes, staff did the right thing here and don't require any more training. There are other ways to have fun besides just saying the hard r, look hard enough and you'll find it.

3. You probably didn't know this was a rule but commented this on a serious staff application, which ended up getting deleted. According to PH comment guidelines, linked here, they have to give meaningful input. If you don't think this is petty either idk what to say.

Call me petty if you want, but I'm locking this thread because it is going nowhere. TLDR: there are other ways to have fun besides saying the hard r over and over again and spamming chat.