Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody
(08-07-2019, 10:26 PM)Saitama Wrote: okay i wont contest the micspam im kinda known for it but seriously i did NOTHING to target this whomever-the-potato we are talking about here

Idk man, if multiple staff members were on and can attest to you targeting, then more than likely you were.  

I was not on the server to hear what you said, but that doesn't mean I can instill some common sense to you. 

There is no need to go after someone, ever.  It's the internet, it's a game, and there are better ways to handle situations like this than to get all pissy and throw a fit.  You were only verbally warned for it as Wild said.  Just because it isn't a warn in our system doesn't mean it will be something that goes unnoticed. 

----------------------------------

Obviously there is no abuse here and this thread will hopefully be locked soon.  

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody - by DoYouLiftBro - 08-08-2019, 12:59 AM