Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody
Unfortunately, I do not have the set of clips before daegan had left and said in admin chat "I am getting off because I am tired of being harassed." Along those lines, and then I messaged him directly on discord and asked who and multiple names popped up (who I am keeping private for reasons [respect it or not]). I CAN say I heard some direct and rude comments from you, Saitama, towards daegan and when he had asked you to stop. You kept going and passive aggressively talking bad about him before and after the warning. Renzo stepped in before that stating the whole rule of "No targeting or you will be punished (along those lines), and as things further progressed... You kept @ing me about the warning when I kept the person's name private so you wouldn't start shit, which you did, and then it got to this point. 

I let you off with a verbal warning, but you are known for you micspam and "over-emotional" behavior that leads to arguments/harassment. No matter if it is a joke or not, it is taken as harassment towards a player.

I will now ask you, are you going to ensure you follow the rules that follow along the lines of harassment/targeting of a player and micspam? If so, great. If not, good luck.

For anyone else who is targeting ANY member of this community, whether they are staff or not, you will be punish severely and treated as an adult. Don't act right, you will get straightened out.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody - by WILD - 08-08-2019, 11:54 AM