Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody
i am such an idiot that i never even considered that possibility before, hani, i will endeavor to think of that however once i get heated my ability to remember prior events goes downhill FAST

also i probably should have noted on the report that the ONLY thing i wanted out of this report is the identity of the one who reported me
, although knowing it was daegan and also knowing i am NEVER the only one to disparage daegan (i have seen him get banned like three times in person) i kinda want to know if i was the only one singled out (and warned) for this (all i want to know is if someone else was warned for this, don't need the who). i also have a sense of humor that is all fucked up in soooo many ways, however if someone asks me to stop i will make all efforts to stop, and to the best of my knowledge daegan never asked, and if he did i apologize as i hadn't seen or heard it,
i truly apologize as i had thought nothing of it daegan

WILD did everything right here and I AM NOT FAULTING WILD HERE AT ALL
i will also look to reduce my mic spam and aggressive tendencies, and will try to fix this
and i only posted a report because i couldn't think of anywhere else to put it
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Targeting? warned for no reason with no proof by nobody - by Saitama - 08-08-2019, 12:29 PM