Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Adventure to Dinks
Hello! I am killerZoreo (pronounced killer Z oreo, but no one ever pronounces it this way and I don't care.) I am trusted on the TTT server. I want to tell the long story of finding dinks since I have nothing better to do right now and yesterday was my 6 month anniversary on the forums. It all started back in 2016. I had just built my first computer and I bought gmod so that I could play prop hunt because I saw youtubers play it and thought it would be fun. I found a server called Stronk Like Russian Bear. It was a really great server with a really great community. I stuck there for a few months until a gmod update left the server in a wrong version, leading to the deletion of the server with no chance of coming back. I searched for a new ph server to play on. I played on cg for a while, then to a hiatus from gmod to play other games. When I returned, I still played cg, but looked for a smaller community to settle in. That's when I found Dinks. I joined the server mostly because I found it funny When I first joined the prop hunt server, my headset mic (which could be unplugged from the headphones and had a 3.5mm jack so it could be plugged into my microphone port on my computer) wasn't working when connected to the headphones. I plugged it into the microphone port and started tapping on it to see if anyone on the server could hear it. (Looking back, this was a dick move and there were many smarter ways I could have tested my mic, but I digress.) Some Nuru tmod was yelling at me for it. :) After I listened to staff and stopped being annoying, I played for a while. It was fun. I stuck with that server until I stopped playing prop hunt. I was recommended TTT by a friend a few weeks after finding Dinks. When I got home from school after being recommended TTT, I played some prop hunt, then hopped to TTT. My worst mistake I've ever made in playing games online was asking how to play TTT on the server. Some troll (I have no clue who) told me that it was a battle royale gamemode. My dumbass believed him. Because I suck, I shot at one person and was put down. I decided to stick with prophunt for a bit longer. After looking up how to play and playing on another server to learn (mostly to avoid getting banned from a server I care about), I hopped back on to Dinks TTT. This time, I suck while playing the game correctly. Nothing has changed in my skill since. It been a great 6 months and 1 day on the forums and 7 months and 1 day on Dinks as a whole. Before I joined DInks, I had around 300 hour on gmod. Now I have 1151 hours. I am glad to be a part of this community and hope to be here for a while. Thanks for wasting your time hearing my life story on gmod.
Not Enough Forum Time

Denied
You may reapply on 10 Sept 2019

But seriously, keep up doing what you do.
(08-10-2019, 05:32 PM)Old Man Voss Wrote:
Not Enough Forum Time

Denied
You may reapply on 10 Sept 2019

But seriously, keep up doing what you do.

Nobody:

Voss: Imma bout to center align this thread

Thanks for playing on the Dinkleberg servers killer, come visit us on prop hunt every now and then. Seeing how long you have been around, I'm betting that people are happy to see you get on.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Glad to have you here and thanks for sharing your story. ^-^
This man added me on battle net and then proceeded to never actually play over watch with me.... you fit in perfectly