Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this possible
the ttt server has a setting that lowers the model of the weapon when adsing, but the effect of this setting is not consistent, as some weapons will be held at eye level even with the setting on, and with it off are held higher

can we fix this or no, just wondering
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Isnt that based on the wep?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It is based on the weapon. Unless you or anyone else is willing to fix this so that it's consistent for all weapons, then it's likely going to stay like this.
There is a checkmark settings in the TTT options in regards to raising / lowering the ironsights. However the FOV and positioning has to be modified in the weapon file itself.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
the real question is, is it worth using ads?
depends on context:
snipers? yes
ar's and smg's? debatable
shotgun's? no
stock shotgun? yes
Anything is possible.
This is actually a super easy fix if it's what I think you're referring to. It's literally just changing a few numbers of the weapons vector in its lua coding, a nut can do it. If anyone wants to, here and here show the basic idea of it.
images for clarification, both are with the setting to lower the gun off
shotgun

pump shotty

i want the ads to be on the same level for both without having to manually change the settings (fyi, the normal shotty is the "Correct" one) and for all other weapons that are like the pump (including pistols)

also that pump shotty model isn't broken, it is just clipping into my head, fyi

other weapons that need to be lowered include the bullshite and the ak
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]