Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Important) Announcement regarding the closure of PH
Hello, Dinkleberg himself wanted me to forward this message to the community. Effective September 31st, 2019, Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt will be no longer. Due to rampant hackers, it has put the server host under too much strain and Dink has decided to make a change. The server will be replaced with a second TTT server and will be a direct competitor to Moat.gg's empire over the gamemode.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
And in other unfortunate news, starting October 1st, 2019 Dinkleberg's TTT will be plagued by rampant hackers from Prophunt.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

GOOD
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Will the overflow return to being a darkrp server?
(08-12-2019, 12:48 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Hello, Dinkleberg himself wanted me to forward this message to the community. Effective September 31st, 2019, Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt will be no longer. Due to rampant hackers, it has put the server host under too much strain and Dink has decided to make a change. The server will be replaced with a second TTT server and will be a direct competitor to Moat.gg's empire over the gamemode.

Wait! Is this real??!!! I can't really tell since it's under shitposting. Still, PH is literally the only gamemode I play on Dinks :(
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

(08-16-2019, 10:59 AM)Oddbodd Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 12:48 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Hello, Dinkleberg himself wanted me to forward this message to the community. Effective September 31st, 2019, Dinkleberg's Prop Hunt will be no longer. Due to rampant hackers, it has put the server host under too much strain and Dink has decided to make a change. The server will be replaced with a second TTT server and will be a direct competitor to Moat.gg's empire over the gamemode.

Wait! Is this real??!!! I can't really tell since it's under shitposting. Still, PH is literally the only gamemode I play on Dinks :(

>Effective September 31st 

you tell me
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-16-2019, 11:49 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 10:59 AM)Oddbodd Wrote:

>Effective September 31st 

you tell me

Wow xD Didn't read that part properly. You really shit me up there.
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.