Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"I know what you are, you're a pokemon!"
Hello.

I think I've made one of these before but I've already forgotten so whatever....

I'm Arbok.
I joined the TTT server a little over 2 years ago, on January 24th, 2015. I started playing TTT again after sticking to consoles for a while, and this was the first server I found. The players were cool, and I had fun. Things have really changed here, mostly for the better, besides most of my friends leaving. I've made new friends, but it'll never be the same as it was back then. 
[Image: hqdefault.jpg] 

I play prophunt sometimes but get bored real easily. Deathrun is fun too, when people actually play.

I do stuff outside of the server such as hunting (when in season) (So far I've killed around 5-6 whitetail bucks, 9 point, 7 point, two 5 points, and a 4. I also enjoy fishing, trapping, farming, and I'm decent with a guitar...

and I really like my guns. I've got around maybe 10 or so. I also like animals, I've got 3 dogs, and some cows. 

That's about it.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]

Jk. Prank.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-05-2017, 11:27 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: after sticking to consoles for a while 

what console did you play[Image: xbox-one-vs-ps4-vs-wii-u-gifplaystation-...zt7wxy.gif]
[Image: original.gif]
(03-05-2017, 11:51 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 11:27 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: after sticking to consoles for a while 

what console did you play[Image: xbox-one-vs-ps4-vs-wii-u-gifplaystation-...zt7wxy.gif]

I mostly played xbox, along with my snes from time to time, and sometimes my wii
O so you say you like guns. (Mind goes into competitive gun mode) what guns do you have.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
You forgot to include "Dislikes Grilled Cheese sandwiches and Tomato soup" But otherwise hi.
Ello, seen you once or twice but we never properly chatted, hmm, let's change that next time?
Went on DR, was p fun because people called me speed hackers for bhopping.
(03-05-2017, 11:27 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I also enjoy fishing, trapping, farming,

[Image: film-jay_and_silent_bob_strike_back-2001..._shirt.jpg]