Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment
(08-14-2019, 08:59 PM)dong Wrote: Here is the literal entire story. Untampered, unbiased, exactly what happened. Rits posted something on a serious thread and I said that she is a shitposter. Proper added her two cents in and said whatever. Then someone screenshotted and sent it to her, she dms me and blasts me, admins have already seen the screenshots of the whole convo. Then I post a suggestion thread and both YOU and Link started mocking and harassing me, along with Proper. You put my name in this report, so I have every right to comment and tell the story of how it truly is. This isn't starting drama either, I am literally sharing the story. So time goes on and you end up calling me out in Discord for downvoting you, then you completely blast me for that and stuff unrelated, sure you can shit talk all you want privately in your Discord, but to blast and constantly harass someone for two weeks is uncalled for. Proper had been defending herself while the admins watched you say little nods to her in Discord here and there. Both of the stuff you all said tonight was uncalled for, and you both got punished.

Okay I’ve had it fucking show me where I have harassed you and it has not been dealt with? Please show me I’d love to see what your view of what harassment is because I’m not going out of my way to do anything to you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm going say something real quick. No one is really blind to the fact that you and Link like to go after folk for nearly anything. Not to mention starting the smallest things and making them into something bigger than it should have been in the first place. 
Keeping it civil probably won't happen here due to the people involved.
Anyways, good luck even though the thread posted in general is a tad petty.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
ENOUGH! All of you. This is obviously been mishandled by many parties and the bickering back and forth will not solve anything.

This is going to be locked until upper staff make a decision. This has clearly gotten out of hand and unsurprisingly gone out of control.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army