Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment
(08-14-2019, 08:44 PM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:41 PM)dong Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:40 PM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:37 PM)dong Wrote: I for one have not harassed you a single time. This all started when you commented on a serious thread some shitposting and I said "rits is a shitposter." you dm'd me and blasted me, then you and Link have been harassing me these last two weeks, even publicly bashing me in the general chat on Dink's discord. You were both warned to stop harassing me, the admins have seen everything I've said which they don't view as harassment. The whole involvement of Wild and I in this is ridiculous and uncalled for. Yes, you and Proper have beef, but don't drag me back into this drama when I thought it was already settled with us. You were both told to stop, and you didn't. So you both got kicked for a day.

What link does has nothing to do with me.

I said both You and Link have been non-stop harassing me. I get going back and forth with me in private discord dms, but to publicly bash me and mock me over and over again is uncalled for, this is all hypocritical. You and Proper were both warned to stop and both got punished.

I don't think you should be replying on this thread due to your bias. I may have made some remarks about shitposting but that was it.

But you mentioned him in this "ban request" and said he was harassing you, are you saying he can't defend himself?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
I will post this first, to let you know, you were not kicked before proper, nor focused.
http://prntscr.com/osu2tm
Proper was kicked first. Bot logs this.

Second, I want you to know, and this part is on my fault, proper was only warned today due to my work hours. I spoke with Gabe about it and Gabe spoke to them for me while I was still busy. This is what the ping was from. So this is partially my fault and I do take responsibility for this. Communication errors on my part.

However, the first time you mentioned things, you didn't really mention proper, just that you wanted me to lock a thread about how you don't want to include all staff in your monthly giveaways due to some treating you poorly, and I agreed to lock said thread. Nothing was mentioned at this time for punishing people so nothing was said, as I've been busy. The second time you mentioned talking to them, I said i would but i didnt get home until late. I apologize like I said on this part, it's my fault. But they were warned today. Then it continued. And instead of coming to me like I asked you to, you retaliated. I will post a link with all the screens with this. Then I asked not only you, but proper to both stop, multiple times. They continued, i kicked them first. Screenshot above. Then you kept going when asked to drop it. So you were also kicked.

This is propers first offense, and I kicked them to get them out fast to stop the fighting. It's for day. Your first offense way when I'm sure was only a day, if not im sorry, but a day is what I felt was fair. Thats free to come up to discussion to admins to raise if they want. Yours is only for a day and it's firm due to continuing when I asked three times for you to stop. This is fair imo. I did not compare offense like you are, but I punished due to offenses under your belts.

Links of event provided.
https://sta.sh/23bqyo5wxul?edit=1
(08-14-2019, 08:28 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: I hope we can keep it civil in the comments. I am sick and tired of the childish names I am being called and ask that we can all be mature

lol
all i gotta say is that's really funny coming from you
(08-14-2019, 08:45 PM)Proper Wrote: Mfw you have been throwing shade and insults towards me and dong for weeks for no reason but you are going to frame this to victimize yourself!

The first time I've ever spoken to you, you told me to 'fuck off'. I didn't say a word about you until you were mentioned in general in a private discord in which your boyfriend sent you screenshots of me saying "I don't like her too much" because of your instant toxicity towards me.

Your solution to this? Not message me privately, but post screenshots in Dink's discord and throw shade at me for it over and over until I unintentionally gave you a reason to freak the fuck out and accuse me of harassment. E-girl literally just means girl on the internet. Stop being sensitive about a literal miscommunication.

You consistently avoid genuinely solving problems that YOU make up yourself. I have a problem with you because of something rude you said? Okay! That's my personal problem. If you're bothered by that, then contact me. How hard is that? You would rather throw shit publicly about it than resolve it, which just blatantly shows your intention as a person. Furthermore, you have been CONSTANTLY throwing shade at dong in discord because he doesn't like how unnamed members of the community make it more toxic and shitpost-y. What is your purpose here? What do you do any time you speak in Discord? You insult people indirectly and throw shade in such a way that you feel you won't get in trouble. So yes, I am sick of your shit, and I won't hide how I feel about you. I do not care if I get banned at this point. You are so clearly a horrible, bitter, drama-obsessed person that I would rather get myself banned from this community harassing you than stick around watching you treat people how you do.

As for the alleged targeting with forum reputation (literally two -1s? Is it this serious?):
Post one: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...nge?page=2

This post is stupid. I don't like it. Also, you shitpost. It is passive aggressive and unnecessary to the thread.

Post two: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...le-I-guess

Haha funny racism joke! Very relevant to the thread and funny! Adds a lot! Stupid fucking post. I -1ed it. I'd -2 it if I could.

tl;dr how old are you?

Thank you for commenting. However, I do not agree with the situations you have twisted. I had apologized for saying fuck off to you, as I didn't know it would offend you, given how you interacted with others in the chat. You say that "My solution" should've been to message you, yet you contributed to Dong calling me an ass and shitposter in a discord I am not in. So then, Why didn't you message me when I offended you? Regardless of that, I have posted my evidence. You straight up attacked me. Like the "tl;dr how old are you?" You don't seem to think you are in the wrong in anyway.
If you guys continue to cause drama here comments will be removed. Keep it civil.
(08-14-2019, 08:53 PM)ritsuneru Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 08:45 PM)Proper Wrote: text wall

You say that "My solution" should've been to message you, yet you contributed to Dong calling me an ass and shitposter in a discord I am not in.

Having been in your discord, I must say this is the pot calling the kettle black.

Anybody else that was in that shitheap can attest to this.
I am not playing the victim card at all. I understand you are all friends. I knew what I was getting into before I posted any of this. I am 1 vs. most staff and your group of friends. I don't care. I posted the evidence of everything said to me. There is nothing more to say.
Here is the literal entire story. Untampered, unbiased, exactly what happened. Rits posted something on a serious thread and I said that she is a shitposter. Proper added her two cents in and said whatever. Then someone screenshotted and sent it to her, she dms me and blasts me, admins have already seen the screenshots of the whole convo. Then I post a suggestion thread and both YOU and Link started mocking and harassing me, along with Proper. You put my name in this report, so I have every right to comment and tell the story of how it truly is. This isn't starting drama either, I am literally sharing the story. So time goes on and you end up calling me out in Discord for downvoting you, then you completely blast me for that and stuff unrelated, sure you can shit talk all you want privately in your Discord, but to blast and constantly harass someone for two weeks is uncalled for. Proper had been defending herself while the admins watched you say little nods to her in Discord here and there. Both of the stuff you all said tonight was uncalled for, and you both got punished.
All I see from this thread is pointless drama. Rits, you seem desperate for attention. Proper, you like to egg on Rits. Now can we all grow up ty. None of this back and forth that people are posting are helping literally at all and should not be how we represent this community.
(08-14-2019, 08:59 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: I am not playing the victim card at all. I understand you are all friends. I knew what I was getting into before I posted any of this. I am 1 vs. most staff and your group of friends. I don't care. I posted the evidence of everything said to me. There is nothing more to say.

You finally said it.

You think it's you against the world, and in truth it probably is at this point, because you constantly create problems with other people over small things and start unnecessary drama. (Not that drama is necessary anyways) 

This thread is a perfect example, should you need one. If you think Proper is harassing you, talk to a fucking admin. Don't post about it on the forums where you KNOW it'll do nothing except start drama.