Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment
I will post this first, to let you know, you were not kicked before proper, nor focused.
http://prntscr.com/osu2tm
Proper was kicked first. Bot logs this.

Second, I want you to know, and this part is on my fault, proper was only warned today due to my work hours. I spoke with Gabe about it and Gabe spoke to them for me while I was still busy. This is what the ping was from. So this is partially my fault and I do take responsibility for this. Communication errors on my part.

However, the first time you mentioned things, you didn't really mention proper, just that you wanted me to lock a thread about how you don't want to include all staff in your monthly giveaways due to some treating you poorly, and I agreed to lock said thread. Nothing was mentioned at this time for punishing people so nothing was said, as I've been busy. The second time you mentioned talking to them, I said i would but i didnt get home until late. I apologize like I said on this part, it's my fault. But they were warned today. Then it continued. And instead of coming to me like I asked you to, you retaliated. I will post a link with all the screens with this. Then I asked not only you, but proper to both stop, multiple times. They continued, i kicked them first. Screenshot above. Then you kept going when asked to drop it. So you were also kicked.

This is propers first offense, and I kicked them to get them out fast to stop the fighting. It's for day. Your first offense way when I'm sure was only a day, if not im sorry, but a day is what I felt was fair. Thats free to come up to discussion to admins to raise if they want. Yours is only for a day and it's firm due to continuing when I asked three times for you to stop. This is fair imo. I did not compare offense like you are, but I punished due to offenses under your belts.

Links of event provided.
https://sta.sh/23bqyo5wxul?edit=1

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment - by Smurfmin - 08-14-2019, 08:52 PM