Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment
(08-14-2019, 08:59 PM)ritsuneru Wrote: I am not playing the victim card at all. I understand you are all friends. I knew what I was getting into before I posted any of this. I am 1 vs. most staff and your group of friends. I don't care. I posted the evidence of everything said to me. There is nothing more to say.

You finally said it.

You think it's you against the world, and in truth it probably is at this point, because you constantly create problems with other people over small things and start unnecessary drama. (Not that drama is necessary anyways) 

This thread is a perfect example, should you need one. If you think Proper is harassing you, talk to a fucking admin. Don't post about it on the forums where you KNOW it'll do nothing except start drama.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discord Ban Request for Targetting/Harassment - by Laced Xanax - 08-14-2019, 09:03 PM